Reviews for Asylum
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ObsessiveReader1223 chapter 20 . 8/19/2015
You, my friend, are positively evil for cutting off the Doctor's love confession that way!

This fic was amazing! Thank you for writing two endings! Both of them were absolutely gorgeous!
readmered chapter 20 . 5/2/2015
Woohoo! Fantastic! Amazing! Brilliant! I loved this story, if you couldn't tell ;) very sadly, I'm not in a review-y mood so that's all I can cone up with, but good job and thank you so much!
Kiorru-dono chapter 20 . 3/4/2015
T_T awww I thought he'd find a way to go back to her in women wept and save her
Good job
Lady Icicle chapter 20 . 2/24/2015
Omg, the sad ending... just brilliant. ;_;
eNough89 chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
Sad ending is a little better, I will agree with you. Thank you for sharing.
lunalocket32 chapter 19 . 9/3/2014
OMG! THE END OF THIS CHAPTER THOUGH. IT'S PERFECT. I think this is an amazing way to describe how Woman Wept got it's name, even if it's not cannon. It totally should be though.
Uniquely X chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
This is a rather good story. However, I think you've written Eleven as Ten, as in I think he's acting more like Ten. Of course, this is all based on your interpretation of the character. Meeting up with Rose again might bring out more of Ten's personality, though I think Eleven is more quiet and less likely to go into a rage. Though, whether Eleven is OOC or not, it is an exciting reaction.
The only other thing I suggest is having someone else (or do it yourself) read through your chapters before you post them and check for any spelling/grammar errors. There are a few minor errors that are quite a bit jarring, especially when I got into the story.
QueenTatooine chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
A good story, I admit I would have liked to see more interaction between the Doctor and Rose, but that might have compromised the story too much.
dae.lyn.7 chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
Happy Ending :)
wildwolfwind chapter 19 . 7/22/2014
That was heart- breaking. Your whole FanFic was fantastic and so sad, I actually cried. Love it!
Raining Constellations chapter 20 . 6/2/2014
Definitely liked the happy ending better! The sad one almost made me cry :( but it was really amazing how you wrote it, and the Woman Wept part was brilliant. All in all, really enjoyed the story and plot!
SeaMoonlight Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Great story. The sad ending is beautifully written and it made me cry. It wasn't cliché and I really like that.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/13/2014
Absolutely amazing
Lizzy Speril chapter 20 . 1/31/2014
Great job. Wonderful, actually.