Reviews for Asylum
RaziOUAT chapter 20 . 8/9
Good story. As for the ending, hell both are good. Don't stop writing..
gwencarson126 chapter 19 . 5/17
I CRIED SSSOOOOOO MUCH
CAN'T STOP THE TEARS
wolfntheif chapter 20 . 5/5
As with many many stories I read, the ending almost always doesn't do the story justice. The chapters were flowing so beautifully, I was so entranced with reading, I couldn't stop...especially the buildup and dread of finding out the source identity. But 19 and 20 were not confident chapters like the others were. I suggest coming back and further developing the ending and filling it in like the rest has been. especially the last third of the 20th ch because it was super rushed. Besides this, readers, I highly recommend this story. It was so so fantastic to read and I don't want this to be missed. Great job, author! I look forward to reading more of your work!
i think i liked the sad ending better, bawled my eyes out, but i love how young wrote it!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/11/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ObsessiveReader1223 chapter 20 . 8/19/2015
You, my friend, are positively evil for cutting off the Doctor's love confession that way!

This fic was amazing! Thank you for writing two endings! Both of them were absolutely gorgeous!
readmered chapter 20 . 5/2/2015
Woohoo! Fantastic! Amazing! Brilliant! I loved this story, if you couldn't tell ;) very sadly, I'm not in a review-y mood so that's all I can cone up with, but good job and thank you so much!
Kiorru-dono chapter 20 . 3/4/2015
T_T awww I thought he'd find a way to go back to her in women wept and save her
Good job
Lady Icicle chapter 20 . 2/24/2015
Omg, the sad ending... just brilliant. ;_;
eNough89 chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
Sad ending is a little better, I will agree with you. Thank you for sharing.
lunalocket32 chapter 19 . 9/3/2014
OMG! THE END OF THIS CHAPTER THOUGH. IT'S PERFECT. I think this is an amazing way to describe how Woman Wept got it's name, even if it's not cannon. It totally should be though.
Uniquely X chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
This is a rather good story. However, I think you've written Eleven as Ten, as in I think he's acting more like Ten. Of course, this is all based on your interpretation of the character. Meeting up with Rose again might bring out more of Ten's personality, though I think Eleven is more quiet and less likely to go into a rage. Though, whether Eleven is OOC or not, it is an exciting reaction.
The only other thing I suggest is having someone else (or do it yourself) read through your chapters before you post them and check for any spelling/grammar errors. There are a few minor errors that are quite a bit jarring, especially when I got into the story.
QueenTatooine chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
A good story, I admit I would have liked to see more interaction between the Doctor and Rose, but that might have compromised the story too much.
dae.lyn.7 chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
Happy Ending :)
wildwolfwind chapter 19 . 7/22/2014
That was heart- breaking. Your whole FanFic was fantastic and so sad, I actually cried. Love it!