Reviews for Wherever You Will Go
Blackwid0wfangirl chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
I'm kinda freaking out now.
Thunderlee chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
that was beautiful
Thunderlee chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
Lea chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Oh my!THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
V chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
I loved it was great!:D
Mockingjay34 chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
You know, it's midnight right now and I have school tomorrow. But of course I can't go to bed. No, you made someone break into the damn tower! :) Anyway, amazing work. I love this story. I keep telling myself one more chapter, then something happens, forcing me to read the next. Great work! You're an awesome author.
JerichoSteele chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
That was awesome! I hated to see it end after such a great ride! Thanks for sharing this with us. Semper Fi
Cruelest Sea chapter 20 . 1/14/2014
This story was awesome!
Call me Stranger chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
This is a pretty good plot so far. All I could think was POOR CLINT! But there is definitely something going on here. I think Barnes is controlling Natasha or something. Really, nice of you to keep us hooked, but it's pointless since I'm reading it now that it's finished. One thing I didn't like was how hawk eye was always padding everywhere. Other than that it was perfect. Thought you'd need some constructive feedback, but whatever. If you don't like this review you can always read the other two sentence comments saying they loved it and not giving a reason why. Catch us later
jensmit75 chapter 20 . 1/13/2014
ahhhh lovely
SlytherinAvengerPrincess chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
Awwwww I am going to miss this story! Beautiful way to end it! 3 :)
deletethisaccountpleaseidkhow chapter 20 . 1/11/2014
I found my name I found my name yay! I love people who take the time to do that. You're the best. (But not just for mentioning all of the reviewers which took god knows how long, also for ending this so beautifully and without breaking my clintasha shipping heart.
patty cake rocks chapter 20 . 1/11/2014
xD This was awesome. Is there a possibilty for a sequel? :P
TheNaggingCube chapter 20 . 1/11/2014
Good way to wrap it up. Congrats on the Mac, nothing like it.
darkheartrocker86 chapter 20 . 1/11/2014
Thank YOU for writing such a wonderful story. I wish you the best of luck and much inspiration in any further stories you may write, original or fan fiction. I had a great time following this story until the end. :)