Reviews for I'm Sorry
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Great take on things. Well written.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I wish this had happened, saving Naruto from an attack and saying sorry to Sakura were much better than what actually happened when he came
Fore chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Awww :)
OTP-addict chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Exactly what I would like to happen. Thank you.
jumpsonclouds96 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING.

...that whole Madara trying to kill Sakura thing? AWESOME.
JUST-
SO.
FREAKIN.
AWESOME.

Looking back, you'd think that's exactly what Madara would do. All the way down to the unblinking stare and creepy head tilt. Seriously. I mean, Naruto was the main threat and bond holding everyone together, and who's the only one at the battle who can heal him fast enough and keep him alive? Sakura.

This idea was genius and I'm also squealing with happiness of the interaction between Sasuke and Sakura in this. Because 1) he did end up saving her in the manga(except from one of the tentails baby monsters, though I totally think she wouldn't have gotten so distracted and egoistic in the middle of a war. like seriously, kishi?) and 2) unlike the manga, she shows a plausible reaction to the love of your life almost killing you. twice. and like, right up to your face. Like, "hey, look me in the eyes, cause I want you to know that I seriously want to kill you right now. Whether it be with by my freaking lightning hand, or your own weapon that you couldn't bring yourself to kill me with because you love my psycho self so much. Byeeee."
Sasukeluva 4eva chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Beautiful. I love every second of it.
fan chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
this is really great! I would have loved if the story developed as in your fanfic but nope..Kishi is a troll :D
Pure Essence chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Awesome! I loved it! Please keep up the good work. As the manga develops, I hope you write more stories about these two d
LaLa chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Wouldn't that be grand?
Saucysasusaku chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
LOVED IT!
JackOfAllTraitsMasterOfNone chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Ahh the tears they're trying to get meee 0-0. I could rlly feel the emotion here :) Good story. I like when Sasuke is good :'] Tehee! SasuSaku foreva luv, Me
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Wow! I really love how you did this!

Yes, I also want something like this to happen. I want some SasuSaku too! Great job with your one-shot, it felt so real and I loved how Sasuke saved Sakura (I want that to happen) and their brief interaction and Sasuke's promis to make things write.

SASUSAKU FOREVER!
Cherryoncake chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
If only this happened! It's only a few hours till the release of 631, hope we get what we want :)

Thanks for the piece.

- Cherry
ApplePie-23 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I loved your story! I also read the recent chapter and I really cannot wait for the Team 7 reunion. All this suspense is killing me. This was such a great story-I wish this actually played out. Great work!