Reviews for Blood Red Moon
Ino Death chapter 1 . 1/3
x') So cute! I loved it, while yes there was some grammar issues it wasn't too bad. As for it being continued, it could, or you can leave it like this. If you do wish to continue, I think it would be nice to see where they went. Did they go to heaven or hell, or are you making it cannon or not. In my personal opinion I would love to read more.
Forget.me.not.now chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
WOW Tenshi this is AMAZING. I dont think you should have another chapter but if you are then maybe you could try and show what Ichigo and Hichigo do when they dissapeared and then they could be in a different universe and Hichigo starts to forget about his friends, resulting to him trying to get back to his normal universe without upsetting Ichigo.

Hope that helps
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This nearly made me cry! It's positively terrific! :D
Maya Dragon chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I want to cry T.T This is a beautiful story! ;) Great Job! :D *cries happy tears* I don't know if it needs another chapter, it's already great! :)
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
awws i liked it! :D good going!
Akuma No Asahin chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
this was your FIRST? it was AWESOME! i really love it and it was kawaii, make more 3
Voluptuous chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Its a really good plot line, and really elaborately set out :) I like it, continue please.
Cyanide-And-Strawberries chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
OMG that was sooo good! *sheds tears* Please- nii-san and I would like another chapter *cries more*
Also- you accidentally wrote a paragraph twice... Or my laptop is being dumb- but either way i just thought you should know ,' Sorry