Reviews for Circle
MegaOtaku777 chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Even though there were several punctuation errors, this is quite beautiful. I really do love how you show Loki, not as a devious master criminal, but as an innocent who was corrupted by the demon inside. And it was really emotional when he began to cower at the thought of seeing his parents upset with him... Just beautiful. Thank you so much. :)
hobbitgeek1326 chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
loved this story
guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I have issues with this story, mostly to do with context and spelling.
context: "His love for her shown through his disguise..." should be "...had shown..." or "...showed..."
spelling: "not being able to bare telling her..." it should be "bear" not "bare." "Fore fit yourself for her" should be "forfeit..."
other than that, not bad.
aorangeinboston chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
The only suggestions I have is that you break up the text so it's easier to read. Otherwise :D
Luvisia chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
p Okay, so I went to innocently check Tumblr this morning, and...
p I WAS HIT BY A LEVEL OF EMOTIONS I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW EXISTED.
p This is grippingly terrifying and romantic. Loki really would go to any lengths for Sigyn to just see her happy. But I'm afraid he acted too soon, because given more time, Sigyn would have come to realize that.
p You definitely fit the lyrics to the story, and everything flows nicely; your conventions are excellent and the grammar is wonderful.
p There's one thing I'm wondering about - who is the mysterious woman 'assisting' Loki? Amora? Hela? I'm silly and I don't know. *shrugs*
p Anyways, lovely work, and I'm looking forward to more from you! :D