Reviews for Your Call Cannot Be Completed As Dialed
abovely girl chapter 3 . 2/16
I love your story so far. I actually can relate to Castiel in this chapter...I also have sever arachnophobia. Mine actually may be a bit worse than Cas' in the story, seeing as how those facts may keep me up at night; you did do a really good job in writing in his phobia though. His problem with the spider is one thing I'm scared of for when I move out.
TsubasaKEI chapter 19 . 1/27
This story is just too cute! My heart can't handle this..
Guest chapter 19 . 12/18/2015
I just finished it. This may sound odd, but this is one of the only stories I've read that I didn't finish in a day. Most stories I like, I rush through them, eager to finish them. But this one lasted a lot longer. I actually didn't even want it to end. I think it's absolutely amazing how you wrote something so good, while the whole start of it was just dialogue and texting. I think it's one of the reasons I really love this story, because there relationship grows because they genuinely make each other happy and not because of lust. I felt it was a little cliche at times, (accidental meeting(sorta), friends know the other is before hand, dramatic fight etc,) but it suited the story just fine so I loved it anyway. The characters were brilliant and I love how you included them into the story without forcing them to exactly as they are in the TV show. The humor, friendship and the romance definitely balanced out perfectly with the sadness and darkness in the story. And the way it just hooked you in with the humor and kept you going with the way they began to get to know each other. Just gorgeous. I won't say I'm sorry for leaving such a long review (though damn, I can ramble when I like something), because it was a brilliant story and you deserve to be told so. Though I'm sure you already know.
My favourite line would probably be:
"I'm glad you got the wrong number"
"It was, by far, the best mistake I've ever made"
angle wings chapter 19 . 9/13/2015
Aww this is such a good and sweet story.
Lucinda Silver chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
I'm seriously enjoying this! This is what I imagine would happen if Castiel actually accidentally text to someone if he got a phone.

Oh, snd by the way, here is one error I notice you haven't italicized as it is Castiel's reply:

"I've been working on schoolwork, and spent more time than I would care to admit, trying to figure out how to use this phone."
superwholockinengertimergaming chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
LOL. Slightly depressing end though.
PiptheSnake chapter 19 . 1/22/2015
*viciously wipes away tears* Not crying! I'm not! Damnit, the feels! This was so perfect it hurts. Just... Damn. Thanks for posting; if you hadn't figured - though I'm sure you have - it was a very enjoyable read :)
Guest chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
O.O FEEEEEEEELLLLSSSSS!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
What was that?! WHAT WAS THAT?! This is too depressing:'( WHYYY?!
MegaChoirQueer chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
First of all, you writers, you are amazing human beings. you are very talented and very loved. You have done an amazing service to the fandom and to the universe.
Secondly, this was an amazing story with phenomenal characterisation and fantastic themes. The plot was very well-thought-out and the dialogue was good and the descriptions at the end were amazing. This must have taken a lot of hard work to accomplish and don't go by any second you spent on this was wasted, because it was not.
Third, thank you Jackie for making me read this.
Fourth, thank you authors for writing this. I was having a horrible, shitty day and this made me so happy, especially at the end. I'm sure it's made many other people happy as well.
Lastly, feel proud. This takes mad skill to do, and you guys did it! I know it's been a while since it's been finished, but you should all still feel very proud. When you look back on all the things you've accomplished, I hope that this is one of them.
Thank you for an amazing story that was an emotional roller-coaster from beginning to end. Thank you for the journey.
MegaChoirQueer chapter 18 . 12/6/2014
gAHHHH! I'm squealing. I'm a nearly-grown man and I'm squealing.
They're meeting. OMGOMGOMG! Only one more chapter! Idk if I can do this...
MegaChoirQueer chapter 17 . 12/6/2014
NOOOOOOOOOO.
This is way too much. Too, too much.
My heart. It cannot. It cannot take the stress, strain, heartbreak, and feels that come along with this story. I'm shedding a single man tear. Multiple man tears, actually.
I am almost a seventeen year old man, and I am crying over Jimmy and Cas and Dean and Balthazar and Adam and Sam and Jo and Ellen and everyone involved in this godforsaken fic.
But it's beautiful. Only 2 more chapters! :/
MegaChoirQueer chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
OMG. I CAN'T. NO PUEDO. NO PUEDO.
Dean, how could you do that? I understand there's a lot of stress, but you're being a tad unreasonable here.
I'm sorry.
This was well written. I'm just consumed by emotions currently.
MegaChoirQueer chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
Things are getting so intense. With Adam finding out about John and Sam recovering and all the Destiel feels... I can't. This is so good. So amazingly awesome.
MegaChoirQueer chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
TOO MANY FEELS. I mean, this chapter was amazing, just my little heart cannot handle it. :(
But, great chapter! I don't think I've said this yet, but your characterisation of all the characters is very spot-on. :D