Reviews for Your Call Cannot Be Completed As Dialed
Lucinda Silver chapter 2 . 6/22
I'm seriously enjoying this! This is what I imagine would happen if Castiel actually accidentally text to someone if he got a phone.

Oh, snd by the way, here is one error I notice you haven't italicized as it is Castiel's reply:

"I've been working on schoolwork, and spent more time than I would care to admit, trying to figure out how to use this phone."
superwholockinengertimergaming chapter 1 . 1/28
LOL. Slightly depressing end though.
PiptheSnake chapter 19 . 1/22
*viciously wipes away tears* Not crying! I'm not! Damnit, the feels! This was so perfect it hurts. Just... Damn. Thanks for posting; if you hadn't figured - though I'm sure you have - it was a very enjoyable read :)
Guest chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
O.O FEEEEEEEELLLLSSSSS!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
What was that?! WHAT WAS THAT?! This is too depressing:'( WHYYY?!
MegaChoirQueer chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
First of all, you writers, you are amazing human beings. you are very talented and very loved. You have done an amazing service to the fandom and to the universe.
Secondly, this was an amazing story with phenomenal characterisation and fantastic themes. The plot was very well-thought-out and the dialogue was good and the descriptions at the end were amazing. This must have taken a lot of hard work to accomplish and don't go by any second you spent on this was wasted, because it was not.
Third, thank you Jackie for making me read this.
Fourth, thank you authors for writing this. I was having a horrible, shitty day and this made me so happy, especially at the end. I'm sure it's made many other people happy as well.
Lastly, feel proud. This takes mad skill to do, and you guys did it! I know it's been a while since it's been finished, but you should all still feel very proud. When you look back on all the things you've accomplished, I hope that this is one of them.
Thank you for an amazing story that was an emotional roller-coaster from beginning to end. Thank you for the journey.
MegaChoirQueer chapter 18 . 12/6/2014
gAHHHH! I'm squealing. I'm a nearly-grown man and I'm squealing.
They're meeting. OMGOMGOMG! Only one more chapter! Idk if I can do this...
MegaChoirQueer chapter 17 . 12/6/2014
NOOOOOOOOOO.
This is way too much. Too, too much.
My heart. It cannot. It cannot take the stress, strain, heartbreak, and feels that come along with this story. I'm shedding a single man tear. Multiple man tears, actually.
I am almost a seventeen year old man, and I am crying over Jimmy and Cas and Dean and Balthazar and Adam and Sam and Jo and Ellen and everyone involved in this godforsaken fic.
But it's beautiful. Only 2 more chapters! :/
MegaChoirQueer chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
OMG. I CAN'T. NO PUEDO. NO PUEDO.
Dean, how could you do that? I understand there's a lot of stress, but you're being a tad unreasonable here.
I'm sorry.
This was well written. I'm just consumed by emotions currently.
MegaChoirQueer chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
Things are getting so intense. With Adam finding out about John and Sam recovering and all the Destiel feels... I can't. This is so good. So amazingly awesome.
MegaChoirQueer chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
TOO MANY FEELS. I mean, this chapter was amazing, just my little heart cannot handle it. :(
But, great chapter! I don't think I've said this yet, but your characterisation of all the characters is very spot-on. :D
MegaChoirQueer chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
OH MY GOD. NOT EXPECTING THOSE FEELS. I AM NOT PREPARED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. NO.
(But great writing!)
MegaChoirQueer chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
I'm so excited for them to meet! I love this fic with all of my heart.
MegaChoirQueer chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
I LOVE THIS. just... gahhhh.
MegaChoirQueer chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
OMG! CAS DOESN'T KNOW SAM IS DEAN'S BROTHER AND DEAN DOESN'T KNOW CAS IS SAM'S TUTOR AND THIS IS GONNA GET INTERESTING! YAAS.