Reviews for Your Call Cannot Be Completed As Dialed
jojoandpicnic97 chapter 19 . 4h ago
As I am on mobile, I cannot tell if this is complete or not, so I'll follow just in case. :)
However, this chapter gave me cavities, I hope you know. It was just too cute and fluffy. :3
I think this Fic is AWESOME and funny and cute and just so... Great and stuff and the angst is nice and proportional next to it and not too overbearing and I love this.
Lina Trinch chapter 19 . 4/15
I started reading this fic this morning and it's now 1am the next day. The writing style was so simple and so amazingly done, what with using the text messages and phone calls as a means of conveying a story. It's not the first time I've seen it done like this, but this is the first I've seen one so long and detailed while the reader still knew what was going on, could tell the characters apart rather easily, and could get really attached to the deep story going on. Then the last chapter being in prose was just perfect.

I'm really amazed at how well done this is. It deserves those 300 plus reviews you guys have for this. Also, while on topic, I love the fact that this work was a collaboration. Just everything about it was great and I really had fun reading it. Thank you.
zerosmelody5 chapter 19 . 4/15
That's funny, their first kiss is on my birthday! Haha, that's awesome! It was beautiful! The chapter, it was beautiful!
OnyxDay chapter 19 . 4/14
Those adorable bastards!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 19 . 4/14
I was wondering how you would handle this after the big reveal. Nice job! I wasn't sure if you would be able to capture Dean and Cas' repartee without the text message format. You nailed it!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 19 . 4/14
*grins* hell yeah. loved this! I'm so glad they kissed and saw jimmy and there were laughs and even a few sniffles, but ooooh, so good!
MinistryOfMagic13 chapter 19 . 4/14
Brilliant chapter :) I love this story
luucyqueen chapter 19 . 4/14
I don't think I've fallen in love with a fic quite like I have this one. Definetly worth the wait!
MaddieLB chapter 19 . 4/13
SQUEEEEEEEE! Have I mentioned lately how much I absolutely love this story? huh? Have I? BECAUSE I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY! And this chapter was beautiful. You tied everything up perfectly without seeming rushed, or inbalanced. Your shift in styles was great, and I know that's hard to do. Anyways, wonderful job! This is one of the few AUs that I have stuck with til the end, and I am glad that I did. (I'm just assuming that it's done. If not, you know I'm first in line to read the next chapter.)
jdluvva chapter 19 . 4/13
Thank you. I know you were not feeling it and planning to update but this was one of my favorite stories ever. I have made up alternate endings for every chapter in my head but yours are always better. Thanks.
Destiel101 chapter 19 . 4/13
God, I loved this so much. The feels. Oh god!
KTrevo chapter 19 . 4/13
OMIGOD THAT WAS SO PERFECT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. I SWEAR TO GOD I DID NOT STOP GRINNING THE ENTIRE TIME I READ THAT CHAPTER.
KTrevo chapter 18 . 3/22
YOU CAN'T NOT CONTINUE THIS PLEAS EI NEED MORE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

Ahem.

I was a little wary at first, but I am REALLY glad I tried this. Seriously. Fantastic idea. And it's phenomenally written, too— I'm pretty much in love with it. It's just really, really cool. Like, I absolutely adore how the story's laid out, only the transcripts telling the story and everything. People are in character, and the relationships between them all, linking everyone and everything together— just wow. Pretty much perfect.

Actually, I lied. Perfectly perfect. Except for the part where it JUST ENDS. THAT IS NOT COOL I NEED MORE LAST WEEK. PLEASE. I'm BEGGING.

(I apologize profusely for my use of caps lock.)
Nononono! Please tell me it doesn't end there! This is actually one of the best Supernatural AU stories I've read and I didn't think that I would even like it. So if you don't patch them up real good, I'm going Godzilla, just sayin'
Mars Anonymous chapter 18 . 3/2
This story is astounding. Spectacular. Amazing. Splendid. Wonderful. Fantastic. I need more like I need oxygen in order to breath and perform cellular respiration. The fact that this story has been written entirely in text form is dumbfounding. It's a beautiful tale and the medium is incredibly refreshing. You guys have done a very, very good job with it. I am very anxious to read more and to see where the story goes. May the force be with you! And thank you for talking about the Princess Bride, that movie is the best one I can think of. And I don't know whether or not this was intentional but I did catch that one time when Castiel sad, "As you wish." Anyway, peace out female canines!