Reviews for Good Again
Arrion chapter 46 . 4/29
You wrote an amazing story, absolutely sensible about grief, paiin and loss. I love how you made your character grow together. See you next story !
carolblue chapter 46 . 4/25
Your fic is amazing, the first chapter I fascinate myself and do not stop reading it up to the last chapter. Being sorry that was finishing.
It is an intense fic. To start over again With the losses and the pains. I complete of emotions, Anger, Jealousy, anguish, doubts, these nightmares that do not give rest, fears that do not stop to advance, flashblack, Many tears ; but also hope is, love, absolute delivery " to live the best we can”
Love your fic, incredibly, wonderful, perfect and I am grateful that there exist histories as wonderful as yours.
You prop recommending other fic, this is very generous of your part. I congratulate you
ammuna chapter 46 . 4/8
Icantwait, I-can't-wait, I CAN'T WAIT for the sequel to be published. What a great story!
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 46 . 4/3
I loved the idea of Cinna betting on Katniss&Peeta since the very beginning. I also loved the idea of him making their outfits for the toasting. That was really moving. Like a last gift. Thanks for not making a couple out of Effie and Haymitch.
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 33 . 4/2
My favourite chap so far! That was both funny and sad. And poor Haymitch! Always caught in between.
des chapter 46 . 3/27
I love when fanfic writers do that. I love when the ending leaves me breathless and happy and sad all at the same time because they got the best ending they could've possibly ever had. I loved how you weaved finnick's appearances over and over again in this story for it to finally end with prim finally coming through and having katniss promise her to live well. It was beautiful. Katniss and peetas relationship in this story was a rollercoaster, up down and all around. But that's exactly who they are. I loved every aspect of this depiction of their love story and how they found each other again. I loved the toasting at the end, and the promise of hope and to live well for those they lost. It left a beautiful message of hope and love. Of course I was sad because it ended and I just wanna keep on reading about them and what their post-mj lives are like, but really, there couldn't have been a better way to end such a beautiful and touching story. Thank you.
GAFan chapter 4 . 3/24
Peeta starting a garden. Peeta is the force of life and hope and he is bringing Katniss along on his journey towards healing. Wonderful chapter again!
GAFan chapter 3 . 3/24
The imagery in this chapter is breathtaking! I love how you tied Peeta's orange color into this scene. So well done!
GAFan chapter 2 . 3/24
It's really nice of you to promote other fics. I've truly enjoyed reading these stories. Thank you! As for this wonderful story, I really like having Haymitch involved. I felt he left me with a very sad note at the end of MJ. Thanks for that!
GAFan chapter 1 . 3/24
My heavens, this is one of the best opening chapters I have ever read! Thank you so much for this! I am really looking forward to reading this fic :D.
singingsiren101 chapter 15 . 3/24
This story is SO GOOD! I love your writing style. It's my favorite kind to read. I love all of your thoughts/explanations regarding her depression and self-hatred and how she's told to cope with that. I'm interested in what personal experience you have with stuff like that or if you've just done good research. The way you speak to it in the story is helpful to me, and I really love what you've put together here.
Echo752 chapter 46 . 3/23
This is the most beautiful piece of art I've ever read about Everlark! Thank you so much for writing it, it was a bliss from the first to the last chapter :)
spring70 chapter 48 . 3/7
I just wanted to say THANK YOU. I have been reading fanfiction for years and I have never been so deeply moved by a story then by this one, It was simple amazing. In all the years I've been reading I have never left a review, but this story was so captivating and so touching a had to express my thanks to you for giving us all such a wonderful journey of pain, fear, hope, and LOVE. THank you
IloveavatardsthatloveHG chapter 48 . 2/14
That was, unbelievably, utter perfection. I love you.
shadowphantomnes chapter 22 . 1/29
Wow, just... wow. I skimmed a little and got to this chapter, which was absolutely amazing! I really liked the Haymitch and Effie interaction and I admit I skipped some of the lemon scenes.
1,032 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »