Reviews for Good Again
Shanna319 chapter 48 . 4/17
Might as well take another 30 seconds to tell you how brilliant you are! :)
Shanna319 chapter 47 . 4/17
Thank you fur compiling this into 1 list. I've previously read quite a few of your recs... and i agree... they are all wonderful!
Shanna319 chapter 46 . 4/17
I was so sad to see this was the last chapter because i just want to read so much more... but happy to read that you're making (or have made) a sequel... Yay! Love, love, love it! Amazing!
Shanna319 chapter 45 . 4/15
So... Which scene won for the Artistry that was going to be at work on this story? :-)
Shanna319 chapter 44 . 4/14
That is so sweet for Katniss to voluntarily give up her home for the children. I really love this chapter and felt that it showed even more progression on Katniss' behalf that she was finally able to deal with her sister being gone. Not to mention, Peeta and Katniss getting it on in the woods was pretty hot :-)
Shanna319 chapter 43 . 4/14
I agree that they just needed a chapter of fluff. I'm very happy that you are portraying how content and happy Katniss truly is after everything she's been through. Loved it :-)
Shanna319 chapter 42 . 4/13
Oh yay! So happy Peeta is back :)
Shanna319 chapter 41 . 4/12
So that was some random... But blissfully wonderful phone sex haha :-)
Shanna319 chapter 40 . 4/12
Wow. Thats crazy peeta could draw those and not remember them at all... but i love how it was written... and i love that we can see kats progress and that she seems to be holding herself together (and that she's spending time with the kids from the community home)!
Shanna319 chapter 39 . 4/11
So I'm wondering if they got a good night's sleep staying on the phone with each other and whether or not you touch on that in the next chapter haha. If you don't touch on that part in the next chapter I'm just going to assume that they had a good night's sleep while staying on the phone with each other all night :-)
Shanna319 chapter 38 . 4/11
I know you say your readers are upset with you... but even if i hate what they're going through i know they'll pull through in the end. Im so nervous to see how long he'll be gone or what happens next. Lol
Shanna319 chapter 37 . 4/11
I have a bad feeling Peeta is going to leave for real to try to get better... just hope he's not gone very long if he does leave. Looking forward to reading more!
Shanna319 chapter 36 . 4/10
I've been anxious to see what happens to Peeta with his semi-aggressive episodes. I'm nervous he's going to up and leave if it happens again :/ i hope not... guess we may find out! (I feel one coming on with insecurities of the hunting trip with gale...)
Shanna319 chapter 35 . 4/10
Anxious to see how Gales visit goes!
Shanna319 chapter 34 . 4/10