Reviews for Good Again
IloveavatardsthatloveHG chapter 48 . 2/14
That was, unbelievably, utter perfection. I love you.
shadowphantomnes chapter 22 . 1/29
Wow, just... wow. I skimmed a little and got to this chapter, which was absolutely amazing! I really liked the Haymitch and Effie interaction and I admit I skipped some of the lemon scenes.
shadowphantomnes chapter 11 . 1/29
I loved the ceremony from district 4, with the flowers being thrown into the sea, and the ever-burning flame of district 12, and Katniss going to the ceremony with Peeta.
shadowphantomnes chapter 9 . 1/29
So this is how they came up with the idea of the memory book! I think it was good for Katniss to remember Gale as he was, and also to bid him goodbye. And she will go to the memorial with Peeta...
shadowphantomnes chapter 8 . 1/29
Another beautiful chapter. Now Katniss is doing things for Peeta and things are improving a little.
shadowphantomnes chapter 7 . 1/29
The baking scene was really sweet, but I especially liked the part at the end where Katniss is watching Peeta and kissing him and helping him through his night terrors and being responsible for his well-being. And having been through CBT myself, it could really help the them!
shadowphantomnes chapter 6 . 1/29
Well, Katniss did need time alone, to come to grips with her selfishness, but it wasn't because of Peeta not being perfect that she went and hid. I'm glad Haymitch told Peeta to give her time to recover!
shadowphantomnes chapter 5 . 1/29
Well, go Haymitch! My respect for him definitely went up a few notches this chapter. It is easy for a depressed person to be self-absorbed. And Katniss was able to ease Peeta out of one of his episodes, which took courage and shows she does love him.
shadowphantomnes chapter 4 . 1/29
I'm glad Peeta was able to tell Katniss about his garden and talk her into therapy, because truly, she needs it. I've been depressed before - not this badly, of course - but talking about it really helps.
shadowphantomnes chapter 3 . 1/29
Peeta and Katniss both need to take baby steps towards each other, don't they? I am glad Peeta came to Katniss and she admitted that she needed him.
shadowphantomnes chapter 2 . 1/29
Yay for Katniss trying to connect with Peeta, even if only a little!
shadowphantomnes chapter 1 . 1/28
A very intriguing beginning, and a good capture of Katniss' mood!
katamount chapter 28 . 1/25
In tears here. Beautiful chapter. Thank you.
Danatech chapter 46 . 1/23
This is one of the most amazing stories that I have read over the years here in this site.
Kudos! A very compelling writing that capture me so much that I couldn't stop reading.

Dani
Marcia chapter 48 . 1/19
Simply one of the most amazing stories after Mockingjay I've ever read. Can't wait for the second part of it. Congratulations!
1,019 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »