Reviews for Maybe
Sensara chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Your Silik is delicious, and the way you have crafted this is masterful. This story is exquisite in ways I can never hope to replicate. Bravisimmi, nostalgia.
asearcher chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Ah...the fun with time paradoxes. Neat idea. Like the concept.
IchthusFish chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Yikes! What a mind trip... good one )
Sentrosi chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Woah. This is cool!
JacobedRose chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
This is very good and in perspective, time travel always seemed very confusing.
Artemis chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
It's beautiful. I love it.
Kellnin chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
All I can say is Wow! This is some badass fanfiction you've got! I love how you captured that intricate, mind-bending mess that is time travel. But most of all, I love your Silik.

Congratulations on an excellent piece of fiction!
bethos chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
I like your fanfiction. It hurt my brain, but it was very cool. And well-thought, and things. Yeah.
Ananke chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Oh, wicked. Simply wicked.
Sarahjane chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Wow, I loved this! The idea is wonderful, and your execution is absolutely incredible. Great job!
pineapplenx01 chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Or does he mean Jean-Luc? "Time is the fire in which we burn..." ::the pineapple shivers:: Oh, so deliciously told, nostalgia! But me little brain couldn't help shifting the narration from Silik to Dr. Tolian Soren (of Generations) to the dark, mysterious figure that we've only had glimpses of... Poor Sam... I mean Jon. You'd think he would have had enough of Leaping by now! :P In any case, this is a wonderful monologue that really made me think... :-)
rockfish chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Oh boy. ;) I agree with the last reviewer - you have an incredible grasp of this storyline, and this is confidently and wonderfully written, especially the ending shock!
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
You actually can make enough sense out of this stuff to write about it? That alone is impressive enough, but you've done it in a masterful way. And the end is shocking. Wow.
Aida chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Love it...I love that stuff, even if thinking about it too much results in a headache:)

Nice job.
Ryn Turner chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
write more! that was awesome!