Reviews for Team Failure
60 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Please make this story rated M. Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
... Incredible. The vBulletin intro rocks
valen chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
KEEP IT UP!
saiyan chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
... it got potential. But that potential is worth crap if a person do things halfassed. Do not be the person that do things halfassed. You are not lazy are you?
piu chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Update. Pair rock lee with sakura or ten ten or female haku. You like?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
This story and team got so much potential. Rock lee would be great at stealth since he can not use chakea, he be mistaken as a citizen in missions.
Zrye13 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Nice I love stories with rock lee, naruto, and hinata on the same team :D
AnimeLuver778 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I can't wait to read more, I am loving this so far. Keep up with the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This story got potential. Take advantage and complete it. You never know how famous this story will be to other authors and readers. Take care.
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Cool can't wait to see what happens at training
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I see potential in this story. Are you going to pair hinata with naruto. It would be nice in the story. It would not hurt to make hinata more bold in this story considering she have two hyperactive team members and seem to be the voice of reason with kurenai.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Naruto, hinata, and lee have so much potential learning under kuernai. They can learn better chakra control techniques and learn genjustu/ break out of genjustu for lee. Heck the team can probably help kurenai improve on her taijustu, since the team can fight hand to hand combat. Hinata have the her bykugan and gentle fist, naruto is a tank that can spam nearly limitess ninjustu if he have good chakra control and lee with his skills in taijustu, speed, and be a nightmire to genjustu users and sharigan users. The team can learn things from each other. It would be seeing naruto teach kurenai and hinata the rasengan if he learns it. Naruto would to use rasengan with just one hand, seeing that he would be better with chakra control. Update.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I like this! I hope you update often. Naruto, Hinata, and Lee are a team up I've seen before but they always have a great dynamic. What I like about this new team is that you have Kurenai leading this NaruHinaLee team. Anyway, very good so far. Keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This story seems to have quite a bit potential. I hope you keep writing it. :)
JOHNXgambit chapter 1 . 5/21/2013