Reviews for Team Failure
This story has a lot of potential. Keep with it. I think you may have mixed up who says what around the end when the jonin tell their teams when to meet. Also when you say that kurenai has her work cut out for her, it makes sound like a bad thing since doesn't fit with the following sentence or the scene surrounding it. Just a little critique. Hope it helps and I hope to see an update soon.
Do more team failure
mellra chapter 1 . 1/3
I'm liking this and I hope you decide to continue it! It has a ton of potential!
Hyuuga Nana chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Very, very interesting! Please, I BEG YOU, please continue this! I LOVED IT SO MUCH, I WOULD READ IT DURING A WHOLE DAY!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
You would be acually be a Successful author. If you acually learned to Update and communicate to us readers!
60 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Please make this story rated M. Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
... Incredible. The vBulletin intro rocks
valen chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
KEEP IT UP!
saiyan chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
... it got potential. But that potential is worth crap if a person do things halfassed. Do not be the person that do things halfassed. You are not lazy are you?
piu chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Update. Pair rock lee with sakura or ten ten or female haku. You like?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
This story and team got so much potential. Rock lee would be great at stealth since he can not use chakea, he be mistaken as a citizen in missions.
Zrye13 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Nice I love stories with rock lee, naruto, and hinata on the same team :D
AnimeLuver778 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I can't wait to read more, I am loving this so far. Keep up with the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This story got potential. Take advantage and complete it. You never know how famous this story will be to other authors and readers. Take care.
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Cool can't wait to see what happens at training