Reviews for Of rabbits and sleepy servants
FreyaMyth10 chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Arthur really should be more observant
Lisa Smithers chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I look forward to reading more of your works.
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
I love the humor in this... especially the last line! Oh Arthur. It's so much fun when he pretends he doesn't care but actually does.
Kallie01 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Is it bad that I really like 'poor Merlin' stories? Especially ones where Arthur finally notices? I especially liked this one! Please write another chapter, I would really like Arthur to somehow get Merlin to tell him why he's so tired and hungry. Not a reveal, but more of a give-poor-Merlin-a-break type of thing. :)
Shining in the Darkness chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Arthur has no idea how to prepare rabbits, haha! XD

Lovely one-shot-I enjoyed every second of it!
LinBates chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Preparing some rabbits can't be that hard can it Said the man that couldn't even prepare a chicken for his and Gwen's dinner in "The Once and Future Queen."0
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This story was really well written, I enjoyed it quite a bit! I hope you continue to write Merlin fanfic's in the future because you wrote the characters brilliantly! :D
EmrysTheMerlin chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Very very cute!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Nice.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I'd love to read a follow up, still from Arthur's pov. This is the perfect kind of problem that doesn't involve melodramatic way to over done death threats on someone.
God Bless!
Auua
Blue Turtle of AWESOMENESS chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
HA luv it
RomperStomper chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
That was delightful. I could see it clearly in my minds eye.
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Nice oneshot :-)
Time's Quill chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Hahaha! Nice!
FlutteringLights chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I really like this story! I love exhausted!/overworked!Merlin fics. Please update soon! :D I am excited to read more!