Reviews for Take me to jail, I submit!
ExPN00B chapter 1 . 2/19
When it's 2018 and you still don't want to make a female character because of a fanfic. XD No, I do enjoy this story, and on occasion come back to it for a good read. Also because of this story, my marriage is even better! Anyways, love your work, as does my wife.
Cordirax chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
It was a pretty good read, interesting, but a tad hard to follow. It felt very natural and not forced, y'know aside from the whole bondage thing. The chain of events actually made good sense and I personally liked how you gave some introduction to the situation and what was to come. :D
Aysu chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
*blushes* well then... I uh, don't know if I'll feel safe walking around Whiterun anymore. lol I hadn't thought of the phrase "I submit, take me to jail" THAT way before xD Great writing, though, you have real talent! I'll be looking for your in-the-works Skyrim fic. Is it going to be the same Dragonborn?

Aysu

P.S. How do you think Lydia would react to knowing she played a part in her Thane "submitting" to the guards?
EiraWolfsoul chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Thank you TheGreatJabberyJamie, Nori-239 and SexyZexy for your kind reviews, I'm glad you liked the story!

TheGreatJabberyJamie, I might just write a little sequal where someone finds out about Eira's little adventure in the Dragonsreach Dungons ;)

Nori-239, I'm not surprised you missed it, I only just posted it on both sites :) If you like guard fics, try my other oneshot "Stop right there criminal scum", it involves the same DB and one guard in Riften.

SexyZexy, haha glad to hear I'm not the only dirty mind on here ;)

LolaTheSa, um thanks for the review I guess. I think you misunderstood part of the story though. The DB is not a virgin entirely, she just never had anal before. When investigating the rumour she never considered that she might be taken that way and so when it happend she was unsure but not against the idea. Aside from the misunderstanding... I think the summary of my story clearly summed up what it was about so... if you don't like the idea why read it?
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
um so you basically wrote fic describing what kind of whore your db is? honestly if she was a virgin why did she even do this... i know this is one those fics that the writers writes for fun but when she said she was a virgin i was really?! that's what really got me
AristoMercu chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Ohh myyyyyyy 3 Is it bad that I 've been scouring the site for skyrim fanfics like these? Love it!
Nori-239 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Awesome! There need to be more guard fills here and on the kinkmeme (how did I miss this over there!?)
TheGreatness1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
by far the sexiest guard fic I've read. it was great. I wonder how it would be if Lydia, or one of the guild members found out about her 'incident'