Reviews for Inside the Black
Fangirl-lolanice chapter 1 . 5/27
yes! best story ever! Woot! brotherly love :D
ThePhoenixandtheDragon chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Great start. Please continue story. Like to ser Loki redeemed and the brothers fighting side by side. Think Captain could befriend Loki and help support Loki. Love to see Doctor Strange take Loki underwing as well, help Loki get back to mischief making without the evil. See Loki using his magic in fun without the cruelty and anger.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I really like this for some reason. Great job. It made me feel sad and happy all at the same time! I like the brotherly love going on here :) Skillet is one of my fav bands

-ACL
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Cute, very cute.
anon chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
inside the black... as in Falling Inside the Black? because that is my favorite Skillet song!
Ellstra chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I really liked the beginning, it looked like a great story. However, I think you should have made the part with Thor longer, this seems to be a bit too short which harms the story in some way. But I liked it anyway. :)
angrbodagiantess chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Awww, that's so cute. I didn't find them to be OOC at all- I was expecting it and then I realized you actually have them very much in-character. Loki being emotionally closed-off at first and Thor still being all big-brotherly despite him being somewhat cold to Loki of late (which is understandable given the events of the movies). I can't help but think this story would make for a great multi-chaptered fic, but it works well as a one-shot, too. ;3 Oh, and I LOVE that Skillet song.

As far as any constructive criticism goes (and I actually never do this unless the author asks), the only thing in the fic that struck me as a *tiny* bit odd was Loki's last words. In re-reading it, I actually think you could leave it out completely and stop that sentence with Loki having fear in his eyes. It's self-explanatory what he wants and might actually be more powerful that Thor already knows what his brother means without him saying it. You could maybe add Thor realizing what Loki means before he sits, or just leave it like that. Just my two cents, no need to change it on my account- it's still great with him asking Thor to stay, too.

(As a side note: if you want any advice for writing in the Avengers/Thor fandom or just comment on it, don't hesitate to PM me! )
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Angst, and brotherly love - yay! Very much enjoyed it!