Reviews for Expensive Taste
very good
Jammie13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
This was amazing!
Adriana Dricks chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
loved this one ! sexy and hot ! thanks for posting!
Heidi9 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Wow, this was amazing. Thank you!
moonlighter chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
"Shut up, Deeks, becomes Shut Up, Marty."
By far the best line that I have seen in a fanfiction so far. I think you captured them absolutely perfectly. By far the best fanfiction I've read of these two yet.
EmmyLou74 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
That was the perfect combination of being super hot and extremely romantic ;) I think I need a cold shower now
imahistorian chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
For a good as everything in this is before, I think this just encapsulates the change in Kensi and Deeks, that along with all the teasing and heat, there is so, so much more: "And at some point, Shut up, Deeks, becomes Shut up, Marty." And I just loved that in the end.

I don't think anyone writes them with as much passion and intimacy, and I mean that in a non-creepy kind of way. It's beautiful how you write them, so thank you for sharing!
Somnium1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was sexy and cute all rolled into one.
NiceStories chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Hot. And wonderful. And the end is strangely so fluffy that it's heart warming. Loved it.
Nath chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
It's so sweet and sensual. Nothing gross. Just perfect.
My bet on Mrs. Hastings lurking behind her curtains...
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
fantastic story! :D love their interaction! :D wish this would happen on the show!
pegasus25 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Just so you know what a great writer I think you are, I favorited this story BEFORE proceeding to read it Lol! The writing here is pure genius, as usual.
Exuperance18 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Oh my! Please bring at least one of those goodies per week during the hiatus as it wil certainly help my NCIS LA withdrawal! Very well done! Thanks - Emma
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I'm just overwhelmed by how good this story is. One of the best " first time" stories I've ever read. Loved that you kept then in character even in their thoughts. The sex was sensual and beautiful while still fiery and lusty. Great job on this piece. Congratulations.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
love it please do more :)