Reviews for Equinox
Celestial-loner chapter 20 . 7/11
To be completely honest, this story made me bawl my eyes out. I flipped out when Itachi left the village. I felt Sakura's pain as she missed him. Sakura was not a Mary-Sue in this story, I can argue. The story had made me laugh. This story is truly a work of art. I know, it sounds kind of cliché, but I'm just speaking my mind. I know, you'll probably never read my comment, but thanks. I enjoyed reading this fanfiction. You have talent.
zinhle princess of xeris chapter 20 . 6/5
Oh my gosh this unbefreakenlivable
I absolutely loved this! Thanks for writing it and sharing you are the best at one point I cried at the end, and the way you portrayed sakura 's character was dead on it was even better than the one on the short thank you this fan fic made my dull days colourful , I loved it !
kkstev chapter 20 . 5/27
This is one of the best Ita/Saku stories I've ever read, and I'm so happy I came across it! The plot is completely unique (which is difficult I think considering how popular Naruto is) but you still were able to maintain the characters.

You're an amazing writer, and though I'm sorry to leave this site, I'm sure you'll do great with your original stories. Good luck!
Lady Natsuka chapter 20 . 5/11
Honestly this was a ride to read and I fell in love with how well-written this fic was. Thanks for writing and sharing!
And So The Lion Fell In Love chapter 20 . 5/9
Wow I love this story and I am so thankful that you have a happy ending and that they are together in the end. I've read so many itachixsakura stories and they are good but the endings are horrible so they ruined the whole story with their endings but you gave them a happy ending as reasonable as you can I am so great full for that great job
AndrianaWarrior7 chapter 6 . 1/19
*clears throat* OMG OMG OMG OMG HOW BLOODY ADORABLE LIKE HOLY SHIT!
Just Kiga chapter 20 . 12/29/2015
This was probably the most interesting post-massacre stories I've ever read. Absolutely amazing. I really enjoyed the way you portrayed the characters yet creating such a unique au. I've read your trilogy as well. I'm so glad you've written these! 3
Vermouth chapter 20 . 8/13/2015
I have truly enjoyed reading your story. Without a doubt, it is one of the best romance stories I have read. Thank you for writing!
naradaughter chapter 20 . 7/24/2015
i love it. allow me to write a more subsantial review tomorrow )
jhian casey chapter 20 . 6/17/2015
very well-written.. awesome plot.. great job, mitsuki.;)
interesting from start to finish.. the twists from the original story is well mixed with your own plot.. i really felt like reading a short novel while onto this story.. you should really write more itasaku fics and compiled it and published a book! no kidding! you're really good! and thanku for sharing this to every itasaku gans out there! more!;)
brezzie0 chapter 20 . 6/17/2015
I llike it but it kinda sucks that they cant have any kids
lakeya2700 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
This is a good good chapter and my gosh did you get shikamaru on point.
Sky65 chapter 20 . 5/13/2015
I swear that my heart is breaking with something of beautiful sadness. The ending was happy- but just so incredibly painful at the same time. I don't even know how you did it. I'm crying because this story was absolutely amazing. I can't even put into words how much I enjoyed reading this. Their relationship feels star-crossed at the very end...and that's what hurts. But at the same time they have their happiness. I don’t know what to feel right now; all I know is that I truly loved it. Thank you for writing this mesmerizing story.
Aspou chapter 20 . 4/30/2015
This is Great story. Beautiful too. I've never been so mesmerized with a story before.
Sansa chapter 15 . 4/29/2015
Why? Why are you doing this? Have you any idea how much it hurts? I'm trying my hardest not to cry. T.T