Reviews for Equinox
sn.pcc.2015 chapter 11 . 12/30/2020
I'm crying in this chapter too. I just can't stop!
sn.pcc.2015 chapter 9 . 12/30/2020
it's been a while since a story made me cry. I was bawling during this chapter!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 20 . 12/2/2020
Oh, bless you for having someone actually *listen* to Sakura's pleas.
VerrielJinx chapter 20 . 12/1/2020
One of the most unique ItaSaku fics ever. I always like rereading your story. It brings me a sense of nostalgia. Definitely worth staying up late at night just to finish reading. The plot was wholesome, from the start to the end. Each character development is well thought out. I just ache for itachi and sakura's ending. But that's what makes the ending really captivating too. Great job on this one! Looking forward to reread this next year.
kamavini chapter 1 . 10/15/2020
damnnnnn! this is a roller coaster I swear! the plot is soo good! I loved the way you wrote the characters. Sakura's character really got justice here. how she's not portrayed as a damsel in distress. We see so much action here! this fic really stands out from all the other fics I have read! really really loved it! everyone's character was soo good! This is full of emotions, I almost cried in so many scenes! aah! I love this story so much! I will surely be back just to read this once again. did I tell you I read this is two sittings, haha! Staying upto 4 am and then the next day just to complete a story sounds unhealthy. but if the story has such a good plot you really can't care other than finishing it!
Yuhe Hime chapter 20 . 9/18/2020
I just have to congratulate you, you did an incredible story. The firsts chapters were beautiful and the you really made me cry, more than once. I just need to admit that at the end I was mad, it is always Sakura who has to beg and plead for the Uchihas, its not fair! Anyways, thank you for the reading!
Dango Town chapter 20 . 6/21/2020
I binge read this story and man, it's like a major emotional roller coaster! This semi-AU and deviation from canon makes sense, and your characterization as well as the thorough descriptions of the characters' mental process are so on point. Lastly, I just want to hug you and smother you with kisses for not killing off Itachi and allowing them to have a semi-happy ending!
pinkflush chapter 20 . 4/11/2020
I stumbled upon this site and your stories, and to say that I am hooked is simply an understatement. An ItaSaku fan myself, this story is my absolute favorite- a difficult decision to come up with, mind you.. due to your incredible talent. Thanks for this and thanks for writing ff once again. I look forward to more itasaku from you!

Keep the flame burning!
sorakairiaxel chapter 20 . 2/27/2020
it's so sad to see you go but so happy for you to continue writing and expanding your creativeness else where. I too since I was 14 started reading ita saku fan fic now here I am 26 years old still coming back for more and I'm happy I did. I found your awsome story's that help me escape my adult hood life just for a while. I love your writing style hope you keep us updated enjoyed reading your stories
revinzy chapter 20 . 1/26/2020
thank you for giving this beautiful ending to us
revinzy chapter 12 . 1/26/2020
hands down. totally loving this
revinzy chapter 8 . 1/26/2020
I didn't saw this coming. holy shiet. i love it when the plot is surprising me
Nelfiphme chapter 20 . 1/19/2020
Thank you so much for this piece of art. This was one of the best ff Ive ever read here. And I found it after I loved Labirynthe.
I'm glad that they are finally together, but I'm sorry for Sasuke that he don't know Itachi is alive. I know why, but even though so sadThis ff is absolute fantastic and in my opinion it deserves some kind of continuation, such as epilogue with showing if Sasuke settled down in Konoha, have own family and whatsoever. Also Itachi and Sakura, will they have family in this kind of situation? Will they be finally complete and happy in this life?

Love you, keep going with your Itasaku works, you're doing great job.
LOVE YOU!

Pardon my English, I'm from Poland and it's not as goog as I want it to be.
Nelfiphme chapter 17 . 1/19/2020
I've had longer comment but it didn't send, don't know why. God dammit.
Nelfiphme chapter 20 . 1/19/2020