Reviews for Equinox
Me again, I accidentally pressed post review. As I was saying. Itachi and Sakura, two lonely people finds comfort in each other to help them cope with their loneliness. How you, brought them together was absolutely beautiful.

That's it for now. Gonna finish read Equinox and then gonna leave another review afterwards.
I absolutely love the pace of the story. Not too fast but not to slow either. Am just at chapter six and it already is one of the best Itachi/Sakura story I've ever read. Love how you let Sasuke the one to leave Konoha and joined the Akatsuki and Itachi being the broken, crushed.

Two koneky
BallerinasAreBabyNinjas chapter 20 . 3/15
Still such a visceral experience after re-reading for what has to have been the third time. Understanding the world, in so many different ways and knowing how people draw on their experiences, makes me want to give you the author a hug, because I can feel that you have lived through SO much. To be honest, you had me laughing, sobbing, cussing you out, and talking along to the story as if it was my favourite movie. Thank you for making such a beautiful work that pulls so many life lessons, dialogues, and issues from our world into this story. It begins as a simple what-if Sasuke left instead of Itachi, and though following a semi-similar plot line to the story, becomes so much more. Thank you for teaching me more about life and even myself through your work. I'll remember it fondly forever. Can't wait to reread in the future and again experience something new.
LttlBlcKitty chapter 20 . 2/19
I have honestly burst into tears way too many times over the course of the story. Literally screaming in my head and wiping them while reading while my heart was breaking constantly. And the ending was so bittersweet it didn't bring any relief from how agonizingly upsetting this was. 10/10 fantastic fic. One of the best I've ever read in the 13 years I've been on this site.
Roanne chapter 20 . 1/1
This was truly an epic saga. The plot was unique, I felt that the characters were well developed and stayed true to their essence. I fell completely for the relationship development between Sakura and Itachi. I loved the fact that the relationships developed went beyond the main pairing and that they had depth and were relevant. In the small sea of itachi/Sakura stories, this to me is such a refreshing new take to them. Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us who love getting lost in great stories, such as this one.
Proclaimed Penguin Princess chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
I have to apologize because I have not reviewed enough for all of your works. I cannot tell you how much this work has changed me for the better in life, its just so good that I can't begin to put it into words. I wanted to say now that you're amazing, I love this fic, I love you, & I hope you have a wonderful holiday! You Are Fantastic & Loved!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/29/2016
I can't believe this story has come to an end, honestly this is one of the best I've ever read! I loved how you changed things up a bit. Like Sasuke being the one to defect, Sasuke's replacement in team 7, the deaths of a few characters like Hinata. (I totally cried on Pein's first attack.) It was such an emotional rollercoaster, you can bet that I WILL be re-reading this story in the future. Thanks for this master piece!
-MsShizukaChan
Guest chapter 17 . 9/29/2016
STILL CRYING, YOU'RE KILLING ME
Guest chapter 15 . 9/28/2016
Why must you make me cry almost every chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
Ooooo that plot twist!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/23/2016
Why do you do this to me. My heart. Oh my god. If your going to read this be warned, .cry.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
Oh my GOD! Finally! Ughh. I thought they were never going to. Im so happy!
Celestial-loner chapter 20 . 7/11/2016
To be completely honest, this story made me bawl my eyes out. I flipped out when Itachi left the village. I felt Sakura's pain as she missed him. Sakura was not a Mary-Sue in this story, I can argue. The story had made me laugh. This story is truly a work of art. I know, it sounds kind of cliché, but I'm just speaking my mind. I know, you'll probably never read my comment, but thanks. I enjoyed reading this fanfiction. You have talent.
zinhle princess of xeris chapter 20 . 6/5/2016
Oh my gosh this unbefreakenlivable
I absolutely loved this! Thanks for writing it and sharing you are the best at one point I cried at the end, and the way you portrayed sakura 's character was dead on it was even better than the one on the short thank you this fan fic made my dull days colourful , I loved it !
kkstev chapter 20 . 5/27/2016
This is one of the best Ita/Saku stories I've ever read, and I'm so happy I came across it! The plot is completely unique (which is difficult I think considering how popular Naruto is) but you still were able to maintain the characters.

You're an amazing writer, and though I'm sorry to leave this site, I'm sure you'll do great with your original stories. Good luck!