Reviews for Equinox
roxyroxas1313 chapter 20 . 8/9
I don't usually read stories with this pairing. In fact, I'm a yuri person lol. Buuut this story was a exception and a amazing read. The way you wrote Sakura and Itachi's relationship broke my heart and warmed it too. Truly a good read. You have a way of conveying emotions that makes my heart feel them. Thanks. Truly a work of art.
Vic chapter 1 . 7/30
Love it
The Pendrifter chapter 20 . 7/9
I totally love it! It's so well built, the characters are amazing and the story is lively. It's one of my favourite with this pairing! Thank you very much for your work!
TobiTheVeryBest chapter 2 . 5/2
Hm- saw the role reversal from a mile away
princess Xeris chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
i fell in love with Itachi all over again. its so hard to find stories out here whereby Itachi is actually tried to be portrayed as a good guy so thankz hey
the story was touching, beautiful and enjoyable. AND thankz for making Sakura un annoying cause the girl really is
theclassifiedwords chapter 20 . 9/29/2017
I don’t know how many times this story made me cry. I was on a rollercoaster of emotion when I was reading this. I laughed. I got angry. I cried. This story made me realized a lot of things. Things that I applied in my everyday life. This played with a big part of my life. I would like to thank you. Thank you for writing this amazing master piece. For making me to never give up and never stop believing. I’ll always love your works and I’ll never forget this story.
Deathly Jester chapter 20 . 9/8/2017
This story is amazing. I think the ending was so very perfect! It fit the whole theme of the story, which was AMAZING I would read this 50 more times and still cry about it. You have such an awesome writing ability, and I look forward to reading and reviewing more of your stuff!
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 20 . 8/19/2017
This was awesome. Unexpected, and the changes to canon threw me for a minute. But you're legit an amazing author. Major kudos!
Carrie chapter 5 . 4/17/2017
Love this story. I honestly love how you change things you and don't use the cliché Itachi and Sasuke rolls and how Kimmimoro replaces Sasuke. Unlike that nasty comment you received that person obviously doesn't know much about the show since this isn't to a tee how it goes. It's original and YOUR story.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Ohh this is good keep this up
springdays chapter 20 . 4/1/2017
This fanfic has been an incredibly lovely read and is nothing short of amazing. I especially love how within 20 chapters, you've effectively managed to tell a story than spanned over a decade. The plot twists were heart-stopping and the immense character growth- so, so satisfactory. Thank you showing us your take on hope and realities and this has definitely become one of my favourite itasaku fics to date.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/23/2017
Me again, I accidentally pressed post review. As I was saying. Itachi and Sakura, two lonely people finds comfort in each other to help them cope with their loneliness. How you, brought them together was absolutely beautiful.

That's it for now. Gonna finish read Equinox and then gonna leave another review afterwards.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/23/2017
I absolutely love the pace of the story. Not too fast but not to slow either. Am just at chapter six and it already is one of the best Itachi/Sakura story I've ever read. Love how you let Sasuke the one to leave Konoha and joined the Akatsuki and Itachi being the broken, crushed.

Two koneky
BallerinasAreBabyNinjas chapter 20 . 3/15/2017
Still such a visceral experience after re-reading for what has to have been the third time. Understanding the world, in so many different ways and knowing how people draw on their experiences, makes me want to give you the author a hug, because I can feel that you have lived through SO much. To be honest, you had me laughing, sobbing, cussing you out, and talking along to the story as if it was my favourite movie. Thank you for making such a beautiful work that pulls so many life lessons, dialogues, and issues from our world into this story. It begins as a simple what-if Sasuke left instead of Itachi, and though following a semi-similar plot line to the story, becomes so much more. Thank you for teaching me more about life and even myself through your work. I'll remember it fondly forever. Can't wait to reread in the future and again experience something new.
LttlBlcKitty chapter 20 . 2/19/2017
I have honestly burst into tears way too many times over the course of the story. Literally screaming in my head and wiping them while reading while my heart was breaking constantly. And the ending was so bittersweet it didn't bring any relief from how agonizingly upsetting this was. 10/10 fantastic fic. One of the best I've ever read in the 13 years I've been on this site.