Reviews for Sins of the Reapers
FinalGuardian chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
a very good story that blends two well known sci-fi games seamlessly.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
I just finish reading and so epic
Mechconstrictor chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
This is the second story I've read of yours. The first being Enemy Returned. I do have to admit that your stories are different that the majority of those I've come across before. And they are well written. Unfortunately, that is all I can say about them. There is just stone about the plots in your stories that make me want to just stop reading them. Good luck in future endeavors.
me chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
update please, and don't ever abandon it. i love how you make the space combat come alive, and interspace the moments of fear with humor and romance
Rhavis chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
I'm not much of one for drugs and alcohol but that was funny as hell.
Lay Down Hunter chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Bloody hell, it almost hurts to read this bollocks. I'm surprised I got as far as I did.
Illuviar chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
Great work!
Illuviar chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Got to love geth logic :D
Jewel34 chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
Pretty-pleeeeease update this puppy eyes
OMAC001 chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
So the Batarians are becoming the Advent. WIll they be a help or a hinderance? And are the Vasari (Collectors) becoming independent? I hope to learn the answers soon.
Asdfth12 chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
I just now noticed this, but calling the Collectors the Vasari is somewhat interesting.

Take of the V and you get Asari. What makes it seem interesting to me is that the Protheans (Now Collectors/Vasari) had played a direct part in uplifting the Asari.

Just a naming quirk from combining Sins and Mass Effect, but still kinda interesting.

Anyway, do you plan to include the Awakened Collectors? They would be perfect to include if you decide to include the Vasari split - Have the Collectors be the Loyalists and the Awakened the Rebels.

And the same for the TEC Loyalist Titan - You plan to include that as well? I can see both being used without having to incorperate a TEC split, the Ragnarov being used to directly attack the Reapers and the Ankylon being used to defend reclaimed territories from Reaper counter attacks.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
A bong, a bold choice. But Wrex bring up a good point, how the hell did they smuggle it in, much less the drugs?
Aoirann chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
How the hell did they get a bong? Also does this mean the Batarians are going to be less anger xenophobes?
ShadowCub chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
WTH? I have got to read this again because I must have missed everything.
darkerego chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This has me intrigued, I'll definitely be reading more.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »