Reviews for Sins of the Reapers
magnusvictor chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
For the record, I really hope this story gets revived someday. Following just in case.
Alfonse08 chapter 9 . 5/2/2015
So far your story isn't looking too bad, hope you one day get around to updating it again.
Alfonse08 chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
Damn, things are not looking good for the Asari back on Thessia. Poor Liara who was once such a nice person now has a heart of ice. I hope that at some point in the future you could make her once more a bit like her old self...provided you have it within you to let her survive.
Alfonse08 chapter 4 . 5/1/2015
Nice to see some lemony goodness, not sure if I want there to be any more in the future but I definitely feel that you should keep working a bit more on your romance. It's not bad exactly but it's far from great either.
Alfonse08 chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
Not bad, but I feel like you rushed the romance a bit there, I mean sure they have known each other for a time, but I really feel that you should have drawn things out more and developed the relationships between the kids better before doing this.
Alfonse08 chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
Nice of you to brush us up on the history of this new and improved TEC, hope it also makes an effort to save as many of the other races as it can, it would be a shame if any of them went extinct, even those asshole Batarians don't exactly deserve extinction. Wonder if you plan on bringing in Javik or the Leviathans at some point, I'd like to see what they could bring to the table.
Alfonse08 chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Well this is certainly a new take on things, I've never read a fic that has the Normandy crew meeting each other as children. Your own twist on the history of TEC is also pretty interesting, I wonder if they ever met the Vasari race or developed psychic abilities. Either way I look forward to when you update this story again, it's already looking to be almost as good as your other fic Enemy Returned.
FinalGuardian chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
a very good story that blends two well known sci-fi games seamlessly.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
I just finish reading and so epic
Mechconstrictor chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
This is the second story I've read of yours. The first being Enemy Returned. I do have to admit that your stories are different that the majority of those I've come across before. And they are well written. Unfortunately, that is all I can say about them. There is just stone about the plots in your stories that make me want to just stop reading them. Good luck in future endeavors.
me chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
update please, and don't ever abandon it. i love how you make the space combat come alive, and interspace the moments of fear with humor and romance
Rhavis chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
I'm not much of one for drugs and alcohol but that was funny as hell.
Lay Down Hunter chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Bloody hell, it almost hurts to read this bollocks. I'm surprised I got as far as I did.
Illuviar chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
Great work!
Illuviar chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Got to love geth logic :D
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »