Reviews for Mind and Body
genious 7 chapter 4 . 2/3
Meh, in my opinion ratings shouldn't cause you trouble at this level. I think it's fine as a T, you really aren't placing too much of an emphasis on it. Other than that, nice chapter, I like your writing style, especially the technical details you use to make the robot feel ...er... robotic ... yea. Anyways, reunion? Klein and the others? Does the programming club appear soon, if at all? If so, do they know Yui is an AI? I really want to see were are you planning to take the story.
deanetr chapter 4 . 1/16
I love this!

WRITE MORE!

XD
Dumpling chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
This is certainly the best SAO fic I've ever read.
AKAAkira chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Eh, it's arguable whether the body wasn't totally important - it looks like a valid enough avenue from which Kito's own character (his worries and such) can be communicated. Thoroughness can be a merit, too, and I was impressed enough by it that it's the main reason I alerted.

And of course, you did Yui's melancholic mood justice, from the scene she replayed in this chapter to the sandwiches she made last chapter.

Some formatting problems - dunno why you're capitalizing some of the words (like "We're going to put some Man in you"), unless it's for emphasis (but even then I'd think that's not a totally natural place to put it) - but not too detracting. Looking good so far.
thelastsoldier21477 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Nice chapter. Glad to see that the story's not dead. Can't wait for chapter 4!
genious 7 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Great update, its perfect. While it's true that the body explanation is rarely of importance to the plot, it is totally necessary in this genre. Frankly, I loved it; it was very detailed and sounds advanced, exactly the way it should be.

Don't, worry, it is not a wall of text. Even without dialog, it looks ok. As long as you keep making paragraphs every now and then, you're fine.

By the way, I agree with you on the financial-side. It probably adds too much complexity to the story if you're aiming to focus on Yui. Maybe a back story or an appendix after you finish the story? Dunno.

I wonder how the story will go from here. Does he tell Sugu at any point. I also wonder about the game programmer's club. Will he just quit and move to his *secret* project, or will one of the members of the club start asking questions until he/she/the club is allowed to help? Feel free to surprise me.

Great chapter anyways.
Ryuuohjin chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Like it, it seems intresting
genious 7 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I'd love if you were to continue this story. There aren't too many good stories focusing on yui, and even less based on the future. I wonder how others will react to Yui (classmates, friends, and whoever else helps him make the body) both by meeting her in console, in Aincrad, and (at the end, I guess) in person. Please revive it.

Btw, I laughed so hard with the sandwich of doom, death, and destruction.

Also, how would he make the body? Sponsors and a secret lab, friends and duct tape, or a hologrqphic body (they do have holographic screens, so I guess it is posible.)
zorna chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Like the story, curious to see what you have planned in terms off future plot. Im intrested too see more about how the world have changed since SAOs time too, and yuis new body.
Looking forward to the next update!
yuji.sakai.75 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Based on your first 2 chapters I can tell that its going to be interesting keep up the good work and sorry I can't really give a proper review coz the story is still starting
TRIX19 chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
KIRITOS DEATH SANDWICH YESSSSSSSSS!
FencingCube chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I like this story far more than your first one, but maybe that's because Asuna won't play a particular big part in this story. Keep on with the good work.

- Can you guess who I am?
TRIX19 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013