Reviews for Give Me An Hour
MyLovelyHorse chapter 1 . 6/4
Even though this has a happy ending, it just twists my heart in such a pain/pleasure way. You are so very talented.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 5/3
Fun to read smexiness.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 4/26
This was fantastic. Thx for sharing.
rawsunshine chapter 1 . 3/3
Loved this! So, so cute!
finnickodamn chapter 1 . 2/15
This is so cute! It warmed my heart. I LOVE them together like this!
Craft Rose chapter 1 . 1/9
Read this ages ago, but forgot to leave a review. Sorry about that! To be honest, I'm a massive fan of yours. One of many, I'm sure. Your writing flows beautifully, and you're able to develop believable chemistry between your characters in the space of a couple lines. That's talent. Truly.

Love this one-shot to pieces. The essence of both characters is there, but with the added tenderness of their growing bond. Dramione to a T.

Anyway, keep up the amazing work! I look forward to reading your other stories.
NinaSofia chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
for a one-shot this was great. I usually don't like them but it's good.
fourtristeam chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
liked this oneshot!
marana1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Loved this :)
Anna chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
There should have been one last 'six months later' event where hermione once again tells draco to be more quiet or this time he'll wake the baby :D
catchyoyo chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
WAHH this is super duper cute.
Nina1503 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Very hot and sexy! :-D
hpfanficfanpollmod chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Dear RZZMG,

I am writing to inform you that you've been nominated for the following category for the Spring-Summer 2014 Round of The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards (hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal . com):

SHIP: DRAMIONE (DRACO/HERMIONE)
CATEGORY: BEST HET SMUT FIC for "Give Me An Hour"

You need not take any other action at this time, unless you would like to reject the nomination. In that case, please contact us and we'll remove the nomination and contact the person who nominated you to let them know your decision.

We have an "I've been nominated" banner on our website for you to post on your blogs/Tumblr/Twitter/Facebook pages right now, if you wish. The banner can be found here: hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal 23681 . html#cutid2

The nominations period ends on May 15, 2014.

The voting period will commence on May 19, 2014 and close on July 20, 2014 (that gives two full months to read and consider the nominated fics).

Our awards ceremony is open to the public to vote, and we encourage you to ask your friends/family to participate. We will tally up all votes and announce winners on or before July 31, 2014. Please check back then to see if your stories placed, or add us as a FRIEND on Livejournal so you can get emails when that list is broadcast on our blog. Banners for your nominations/placements will be available at that time, too.

Congratulations on your nomination!

Sincerely,

Melissa, The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards Moderator
SilentFlame13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Nice one-shot :)
dramionelove chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
cute and sexy and hot! love it :) xx