Reviews for AhoBaka Day
MissLawlipop chapter 1 . 5/20
Cute! I hope to jesus I find a sequel to this! :D
Horaizon chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Such a nice piece.
Thanks for sharing this with us.
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
SO. CLOSE. It was so close!
innocence-creator chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Gotta love our favorite Aho
makuroshi chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Dang, that was so adorable. And you stopped at the steamy part! But I enjoyed it nevertheless. Aomine is especially in character in this, because I can actually picture him being completely clueless and oblivious of his crush on Kagami and ending up with a crude remark like 'I want to fuck you' instead of 'I like you'. Great job on this!
RyoKei chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I love this pair... and this was a good one...
mamita chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, mostly because I love Kagami, is so sweet and tender, and Aomine so sexy and sensual, I love, especially couples, is my favorite couple is the best of all, the hottest, the most fun, lol, I love when Kagami is dominated by Aomine, Kagami as uke, alas, hopefully do more fics of them together, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
HeArTzCrImSoNaNdGoLd chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
OMFG-

I FEEL LIKE I COULD OF FLUFFEHNESS

*DIES*
2017 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Sugoi!
Very well written. Thank you and I’ll be looking forward for more of your Works!
Imanza chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
That was so in-character that I could see and feel the whole thing playing out in my head. Very well-written, I really hope to see more of your work in the future. This fandom doesn't get nearly enough love and we could always use more promising new writers such as yourself. :)
BowBandit chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oowwaahhh this was wonderful to read! It's exactly how I love my Aokaga both of them brash and straightforward like they are in the manga, not the blushing tsunderes that many present them as (even though they both make cute tsunderes ; u; ) but yes, this was perfect! Write more with these characterizations please?! . 33
Edainwen chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
owww shit shit yeah that is the idiot way aomine will express his feeling, owww truly loving you so much i was coming from a fic when aomine died oww i will cry n now i read this here im just so happy i loved n loved this story, shit thanks a lot i will put this fic in the aokaga community ( I can?) see ya! Edainwen
Rei Eisenberg chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
OMFG! That was just so epic. Thank you for writing this-ssu! Ehehe Aominecchi and Kagamicchi sure are enjoying. xD
LicaToRiku chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I loved this XD and the pair

I can really see Aomine confessing in that way, yes

this was good XD
Fantita chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Awww this was cute! I love how Aomine seems so aggressive at first and then he turns into this kind of shy guy who finds difficult to voice his feelings. And Kagami being so sure of himself in the end. I enjoyed it a lot!