Reviews for The After Affect
sdnfjrkd.rhgodnd chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
Cliffhanger, oooh, what's gonna happen? In si excited because your story is so good, keep up the good work, and update soon!
ThePrettyRecklessRock chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
Can't wait for more! Can you please get Neal involved a bit more?
sdnfjrkd.rhgodnd chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
Creepy! Update soon
sdnfjrkd.rhgodnd chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
Sad the story is coming to an end. But now I can't imagine Peter without a daughter, when the show comes back on I am going to be confused!
sdnfjrkd.rhgodnd chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
Go neal, way to tell them how it is! Update soon!
sdnfjrkd.rhgodnd chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
I think no matter what Peter says Kat is going to do what she thinks will help, even if it isn't the right way! Love the story! Have a nice trip and update soon.
sdnfjrkd.rhgodnd chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Oh Katherine, poor girl thinks she is in this alone. I guess I don't know how I would feel if that ever happened to me. I sure hope it doesn't! Update soon!
ThePrettyRecklessRock chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
Great turn of events!
Kat MP chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
Yeah I don't think her plan is going to work out very well because what is hiding really going to do? They already have Elizabeth and Kat is playing pretty much the most important role in getting Elizabeth back home. Update soon so we can see how this does turn out please. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
Cool I like it and am excited to see how it all plays out so update quick. :)
sdnfjrkd.rhgodnd chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
Oh no Elizabeth! Suspense! I love it, update soon!
sdnfjrkd.rhgodnd chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
This story gets more and more interesting, I love it!
sdnfjrkd.rhgodnd chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Oh boy, one second your living happily with who you think are your parents and the next some guy is claiming to be your fathe and pointing a gun at your family. Tough life! Update soon!
sdnfjrkd.rhgodnd chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Yeah, I love neal in this story, it makes me think of how neal would act around kids! Someone on the show needs to have a kid, make everything more interesting!
sdnfjrkd.rhgodnd chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
I love this story, usually I leave a review for the last chapter up, but this story is so good I had to do it for chapter 3! Katherine rally has bad a tough couple of days! I am curios as to where Peter got shot though? Keep doing what your doing, it's great!