Reviews for Stargate: The Twelve Colonies
Great read all I can say is "More"
Chloe chapter 27 . 5/25
Been a year since the last update, any chance of a new chapter soon
i like cheese chapter 11 . 5/5
wow, the terrans sure are pretty incompetent in this fic, especially since they've got the tech and bio upgrades.
Almost a year since the last update!
almost a year since the last update
bruceleeroythelastdragon chapter 27 . 3/28
Wow the new update was awesome! You should submit your work to be published! Please keep writing! Please!
Update Soon Please
Guest chapter 27 . 12/17/2017
please update
Guest chapter 16 . 12/6/2017
While this it's an interesting reading I can't avoid to note some minor, but still a discrepancy: in the chapter where was narrated the Prometheus battle against the Lucian... The captain had received an inform that stated that weren't casualties within the crew only some injured but in this chapter we knew through O'Neill thoughts that had been some members of the Prometheus' crew that had died!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/16/2017
Has this been abandoned?
Guest chapter 27 . 10/5/2017
Please update soon
devonkalnbach2 chapter 27 . 9/26/2017
I love the chapter, I thought it was very thought out. Lira and Nagala are probably my favorite Characters in the last few chapters, as they are rational thinkers which is who should be in charge. my only question is when is the next chapter for either this story or Book 3 in the Liam Saga coming out?
KMF-G chapter 26 . 9/24/2017
poor Ba'al...
Neeros chapter 27 . 7/26/2017
This is such an amazing story. I really like Ba'al's subplot. This character development for him is unique and highly interesting. I can't wait to read more! Until then, Stargate Immortal, here I come.
Komnenid chapter 27 . 7/26/2017
Knowing the ancients it won't be a surprise they created the goul so terrans could have a enemy and force them to develop fast, after all we are their living children.

So I guess the believe we are the one that should be dealing with their mess ; ori, wraith, replicator just name it... I think they are right we are their children we are kind of responsable .We are like downgrade version of the alterrans XD but thanks to that we have Atlantis, lanteans only from Earth reach Atlantis and all their technology

Here a theory after the goul take the humans from Earth they changed their dna makings them different and more compatible with them that mean as O'Neil said we are not humans (well not like the rest of the Galaxy humans)