Reviews for Stargate: The Twelve Colonies
wezza1981 chapter 33 . 10/31
I really found this story interesting, I really liked the minor plot shift that changed absolutely everything and that plot shift wasn't that the Colonials attack the Terrans and new stuff occurs etc but something completely different.

This story is deep, vivid and detailed and I commend your efforts and the time spent writing it.

You created a 'real' feeling universe with solid and believable characters, well done

You do need to mark this as complete though as I wasn't sure if I was coming to the end or a stop
spirouFr chapter 33 . 10/17
thanks for your works
YouDoYou chapter 33 . 8/24
Surrogates, the Bruce Willis movie, shows why even that level of conscience transfer can be dangerous.
Heratoga chapter 33 . 7/21
Great job. There are always more stories to tell but you wrapped this one up nicely. Thank you for finishing this.
EffervescentNova chapter 33 . 7/18
Cool epilogue. The kobolians definitely have the sense of of themselves as being 'protected' by their gods. It would definitely make them a difficulty group to negotiate with.

I enjoyed this story. Looking forward to the Stargate Immortal update as well.
aletan marxan chapter 33 . 7/17
Just let tell you this. Great job and thank you for this fic.
afrigeek chapter 33 . 7/11
Great story. Thanks.
Major Simi chapter 33 . 7/10
Well not a bad end but a bit lackluster with how things went. Still great story
Chronus1326 chapter 33 . 7/9
Hey thank you very much for this story! I enjoyed it very much! Might you consider keeping the Cyrannus system in the story, in a few years when the disease is cured, they are stable, and have advanced tech?
Borg Colective chapter 33 . 7/8
Great story
Reread it once i saw you updated
Great finish
Mark1 chapter 33 . 7/5
Thank you for finishing this fic... Again, thank you!
Evitae chapter 33 . 7/5
Awesome story. I totally enjoyed every bit. Much success in all your future endeavors.
What about that thing Ba’al discovered, how the Guold were genetically tampered with to be egomaniacal and power-hungry!?
rougaroo chapter 33 . 7/6
Thank you for your story.

I enjoyed how you brought everything together while building on the troubles / shortfalls of the Lantean past.

Also the dilimna you left Baal in was quite nice
MalSer chapter 33 . 7/6
I enjoyed the story, thanks!