Reviews for Stargate: The Twelve Colonies
Exiled chapter 33 . 2/21
Thank you for writing this story!
juanperez299992 chapter 33 . 10/21/2023
a great story
Guest chapter 11 . 9/6/2023
It will be interesting what the fleet finds when they finally get there being that the snakes are no longer around.
Difdi chapter 4 . 8/18/2023
4,000 years? That’s not so impressive. The city of Jericho - the same one mentioned in the Bible - has been dated back 11,000 years for the earliest settlement. And that ignores Stargate-specific examples like, say, Atlantis.
Difdi chapter 1 . 8/18/2023
I am reminded of a tabletop roleplaying game book table for generating alternate worlds during game campaigns involving time travel or alternate universes (Transdimensional Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, by Palladium Books). One of the possible results begins “History Different, Results Similar” - and this prologue definitely is that. Definitely an interesting start. I wonder how many of those 70,000 civilians will be people Richard Adar finds politically inconvenient?
JB-851 chapter 33 . 6/25/2023
I truly enjoyed the story but did we really need to know about all the future problems? Way too much exposition at the end at least that's my opinion. Still thank you very much.
JB-851 chapter 13 . 6/22/2023
Thor seems to have made a big impression.
Thomas chapter 1 . 8/5/2022
Started reading today, nice Idea, eager to read more
taintedahab chapter 5 . 7/30/2022
Too much of this page was taken up with arguing with some random assclown who didn’t have the courtesy or the balls to leave an actual name.
taintedahab chapter 4 . 7/30/2022
Well this chapter felt like an unexpected Segway
wezza1981 chapter 33 . 10/31/2021
I really found this story interesting, I really liked the minor plot shift that changed absolutely everything and that plot shift wasn't that the Colonials attack the Terrans and new stuff occurs etc but something completely different.

This story is deep, vivid and detailed and I commend your efforts and the time spent writing it.

You created a 'real' feeling universe with solid and believable characters, well done

You do need to mark this as complete though as I wasn't sure if I was coming to the end or a stop
spirouFr chapter 33 . 10/17/2021
thanks for your works
YouDoYou chapter 33 . 8/24/2021
Surrogates, the Bruce Willis movie, shows why even that level of conscience transfer can be dangerous.
Heratoga chapter 33 . 7/21/2021
Great job. There are always more stories to tell but you wrapped this one up nicely. Thank you for finishing this.
EffervescentNova chapter 33 . 7/18/2021
Cool epilogue. The kobolians definitely have the sense of of themselves as being 'protected' by their gods. It would definitely make them a difficulty group to negotiate with.

I enjoyed this story. Looking forward to the Stargate Immortal update as well.