Reviews for Stargate: The Twelve Colonies
Felab chapter 30 . 11/29
Cliffhanger...GOD DAMMIT!
motor1977 chapter 6 . 11/5
This president is a real piece of s%$#
Fast Frank chapter 30 . 10/29
A bit of karmic targeting on Cloud Nine?
Fast Frank chapter 22 . 10/28
Captain Pendergast was lucky. HMS Prince of Wales did a lot worse in her first battle (against Bismark).
nickfrompittsburgh chapter 30 . 10/23
What happened to Norton? Is this the end? I liked the story I just think there's a lot hanging.
ender13sfd chapter 30 . 10/22
Hi,
I'm enjoying your story emensly, thank you for sharing it!
I was thinking that a partial solution for the Colonial problem can be found if the Lantians realy did create them, their different dna can imply that it's the case.
Since some of the Lantians have ascended they can be precived as gods.
So the Colonial's story is at least partially true, they were created and chosen by Gods.
Not read this before as the reading prior to this was more "the colonials are all religious nutjobs" or as Jack refers to them in a previous book "those idiots". It was very refreshng however to read a book - in two days i might add - that spoke of the "human" side of the story. I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.

Pete
ekarza5032e chapter 3 . 10/9
Very good plot with enough original material to make it interesting
dpdp chapter 30 . 8/18
Interesting.
bruceleeroythelastdragon chapter 30 . 8/17
Awesome continuation! Please keep up the good work when you can! This is one of my favorite stories!
gunzen chapter 30 . 8/13
The news that Jonas Quinn gave to the Colonials about Nagala's coup would have included details, especially about the subsequent arrests of the intelligence agents, and the disbanding of said organization. Its what Nagala did first, after having removed Adar. So why is Sylus untouched, free even? Adama dislikes him too much. Since their organization has been declared illegal and unconstitutional, Adama and Roslin should have thrown him in jail. A former intelligence agent turned fugitive, is a nice for Nagala.
mightyspat chapter 30 . 8/11
Excellent!

Have to give you props for the battle setup and execution. Very clever using Roslin's POV from the back of the CIC. And using Adama and Tigh's banter to trickle out information instead of putting us through the maelstrom of Adama's mind.

Loved Adama's reaction to the Terran delivery.

Looking forward to the resolution of this fic.

Really want you to get some more done on the parent series too.
A great story, please continue!
trance dance chapter 30 . 8/7
Loved the new chapter. Also it seems that we are closing on to the endgame with Colonial/Cylon conflict.
Chronus1326 chapter 30 . 8/7
Hey this chapter was really good! Is the new flu strain an Earth strain? Hopefully it doesn't do worse than the Cylins!