Reviews for Stargate: The Twelve Colonies
Thomas chapter 1 . 8/5
Started reading today, nice Idea, eager to read more
taintedahab chapter 5 . 7/30
Too much of this page was taken up with arguing with some random assclown who didn’t have the courtesy or the balls to leave an actual name.
taintedahab chapter 4 . 7/30
Well this chapter felt like an unexpected Segway
wezza1981 chapter 33 . 10/31/2021
I really found this story interesting, I really liked the minor plot shift that changed absolutely everything and that plot shift wasn't that the Colonials attack the Terrans and new stuff occurs etc but something completely different.

This story is deep, vivid and detailed and I commend your efforts and the time spent writing it.

You created a 'real' feeling universe with solid and believable characters, well done

You do need to mark this as complete though as I wasn't sure if I was coming to the end or a stop
spirouFr chapter 33 . 10/17/2021
thanks for your works
YouDoYou chapter 33 . 8/24/2021
Surrogates, the Bruce Willis movie, shows why even that level of conscience transfer can be dangerous.
Heratoga chapter 33 . 7/21/2021
Great job. There are always more stories to tell but you wrapped this one up nicely. Thank you for finishing this.
EffervescentNova chapter 33 . 7/18/2021
Cool epilogue. The kobolians definitely have the sense of of themselves as being 'protected' by their gods. It would definitely make them a difficulty group to negotiate with.

I enjoyed this story. Looking forward to the Stargate Immortal update as well.
aletan marxan chapter 33 . 7/17/2021
Just let tell you this. Great job and thank you for this fic.
afrigeek chapter 33 . 7/11/2021
Great story. Thanks.
Major Simi chapter 33 . 7/10/2021
Well not a bad end but a bit lackluster with how things went. Still great story
Chronus1326 chapter 33 . 7/9/2021
Hey thank you very much for this story! I enjoyed it very much! Might you consider keeping the Cyrannus system in the story, in a few years when the disease is cured, they are stable, and have advanced tech?
Borg Colective chapter 33 . 7/8/2021
Great story
Reread it once i saw you updated
Great finish
Mark1 chapter 33 . 7/5/2021
Thank you for finishing this fic... Again, thank you!
Evitae chapter 33 . 7/5/2021
Awesome story. I totally enjoyed every bit. Much success in all your future endeavors.