Reviews for Fungeons and Wagons
Delta Marauder chapter 17 . 5/27/2014
I'm a ZeroxAngel Fan seriously try making the chapters longer I finshed the whole story in under 5 minutes.
Mr.unknow chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
Rid grow back. no they don't.

did you get that off of team fortress 2 off the medic trailer?
Caecus Discord chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I read your previous story and still have no Idea that is going on.
Blacksword 1 chapter 15 . 9/19/2013
That has got to the single weirdest story I have every read but it was awsome as well keep up the good work peace out
Rhcytbiyfhugvtdvugbyrddxdcyhfx chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
Funny!
Anons chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
Love this one but I was getting very addicted to the first, named after zero. Kind of sent me on a loop. I would love to read more and I am kinda waiting with bated breath. 3
Rhcytbiyfhugvtdvugbyrddxdcyhfx chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Is there going to be an explanation to what happened to the vault hunters at any point? And are things gonna be going back to normal?
Rhcytbiyfhugvtdvugbyrddxdcyhfx chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
HAHA! LMAO! Good job I love the story! Seriously awesome!
Worvern Scar chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Awesome story bro! I'm definitly going to wait for the next one. Also where is kreig? Hope you put him in this story. Also probably you should bring out kreig's "inner voice", you know his other self that kinda keeps krieg in check? I haven't seen you mention or brought him into the story. He's a big part of kreig. Also I got a great idea. For your next sequel, I am dying to see how the people of Sanctuary react to the vault hunters (aka conversations and stuff and giving out missions here and there) and mostly how they react to kreig. Kreig, to me at least, has a very deep background where him being some great vault hunter who got tortured by the Hyperion which turned him into kreig. Now so far I think you got krieg down. He says incoherrent and other nonsense. He talks to himself and usually doesn't talk or say things to others most of the time unless spoken to or his other self kinda bawls him out to try to get kreig to say what he wants to say. Now in Sanctuary, in actuallty, people would be staring at him and standing far away from him, cause well he looks and is a psycho. Now the main guys like Tianna or Marcus or Lilith will probably keep their guards up around him and probably have a hard time talking to him and Tianna, being the genius she is, probably want to run tests on him like nuts wanting to figure out what is going on in his head abd what is keeping this particular psycho "partially" sane. Everybody would probably have a lot of questions about kreig. Like why is he isn't like other psychos or where did he come from, what was he bedew he turned psycho and all that. And his other self tries to get kreig to socialize with others and at times let him know that HE is in kreig's head and HE is the guy who got turned into kreig, but with kreig what he wants kreig to say usually comes out with just random insane stuff from his mouth. And if you ever seen that video about kreig which kinda focuses on kreig and his other self which talks to him and happens to be the guy who turned into kreig and how he affects kreig, he kinda sorta falls for Maya, but because of his "condition" h most likely won't be able to get kreig to tell Maya how HE feels about her. And you low after this alternate dimension adventure they mange to get back to their own dimension and get back to sanctuary. They settle down a bit and start turning theier eyes towards kreig. Out of all characters kreig has a deep and mostly unexplained one that futhur produces curiosity about him. So some of them get the idea "Who IS kreig?" and they try to figure out his history and possibly down the road see if they can help him get back to his old self which would be unlikely I'm guessing. Kreig ability (silence the voice) boost his melée attack to unbelievable levels but he also hurts himself to get his other self to shut up and stop talking. Now he's bound to do that around the others because his inner voice talks to him quite frequently at times. And given this is pandora and there a computers that van respawn you from death and computers that materalize cars from thin air it might be posibble that probably that supper genius Tianna might create some machine or figure out on how to make a machine that make Kreig's inner voice audible to them and so that can talk to the actual person behind kreig. Main point, how people react and the curiosty that arises from them when coming to kreig, the possibilities are-well not endless but it's a lot. I can see how you can make a nice action packed story about kreig. I can think of a good title for a story about kreig too-
Kreig, psycho...or someone?

I can imagine a story about him being epic. I got so many ideas. And you might of guessed it, yes he's my favorite character to play as in Borderlands 2. Also my gamertag is the same as my name here- Worvern Scar
if you want get a hold of me on xbox or if you want I can give you my email. Anyway love the story, also got an idea on how to put kreig here in this alternate dimension mayhem story. He is back on Pandora on the glacier ( beginning of story but claptrap isn't there) and he gets up looks around and see himself who happens to his sane self! So the two head towards pandora after some trouble cause people think he and kreig are psychos, they eventually get into Pandora and he seeks out Tianna in that alerbate dimension seeing her as the only person to help him get back to his old dimension and also see of she can help him with his split personallty problem, aka kreig, and axious to see if she can come up with a cure to make him sane again in his old dimension. Course here kreig mostly is under control cause his inner voice keeps him that way...and also he threatens krieg that if he even kills one innocent life he'll take control and kill them both. So yeah he can't necesarlly kill him in that fashion since he's not in kreig's head anymore but kreig naturally isn't like the other psycho's to begin with and actually thinks and has a somewhat sensible mind of his own which might explain for another reason why he doesn't kill everyone he sees unless it's some bad guy or something. Anyway love your story I'll continue to review and give out advice and PLEASE my kreig story bro. If I have to say please with cherry and sprinkles on top (I'll probably kill myself self after saying that) I will. Also got another idea about the kreig story I mentioned. Maya will probably figure out first -since she has to do a lot about the mind abd using the force and stuff - about kreig's inner voice from touching him on the head. Probably touchingon the head by accident since noone even wants to get close to the guy or better yet touch him. But she touches him by accident, let's say she trips and falls but catches herself on him and touched his head in the process and figures about his inner voice. Anyway i'll keep in touch. Again please consider my ideas.
Brendizzle chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
the other story was so random but funny as hell ..
this was extremely random but hilarious! hope ya write more
not a fan of zer0angel...
Elemental Hybrid chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
Uh...oh.
gamewiz2x3 the jayfeather-er chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
personally, I find the first better.
Elemental Hybrid chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Two things:
1. Four chapters up in one day! Awesome work!
2. This fic sounds better by the second.
Elemental Hybrid chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
He shot it. LOL! Keep up the great work dude.
Anonymous Reader chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Read the first chapter of new one.
It's good, but really freakin' weird.
I like it, but it is a little weird.
But this answers my question of what happened when Axton pressed the red button. Thanks for that, btw.
MORE MORE MORE! ;)