Reviews for How To Use Your Head While Following Your Heart
Guest chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
Is there going to be more? I hope so.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
I hope you finish this story. I am loving it.
llr1980 chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
Please continue
Guest chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
Oh Booth. I'm glad he's starting to move on from the Hannah thing. I really do wish though that he'd tell her he still loves her too soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
I like that you started by sticking to the script so that we could find where in the show timeline your story was set. But now I like that you're deviating and making it your own story.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
I find it interesting how you decided to go with their break-up. Amicable but still hard. I was thinking about how he proposed and she said no and thinking how it wouldn't have worked because she never wanted to get married but I like that you changed that. That Hannah thought he was her one. What about Bones? What did she think? This story really has me.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
This chapter hurt my poor little heart :( I was wondering why Hannah was there but of course Hannah told us. I got a little confused in the last section because it went from third person Hannah POV to first person Booth POV.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
I like this story because I love reading your interpretation of Booth's mindset. I like that you had added a little bit of Brennan thoughts in the last chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
What does Booth mean he hasn't told Hannah that he loves her. He said it a few times in chapter 3 when Hannah asked him if he loves her and also before she left for work.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
This chapter made my heart ache just like it did when I watched this episode :(
pinkmama1 chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
I just read the story from the beginning in one go. I just love it. I hope you're going to finish it at some point. The way you decribe what Booth is feeling is very colse to what I imagen. It makes perfect sence to me. It was a good thing I had kleenex near by though.
FaithinBones chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
I caught up and and am looking forward to an update. Thanks
FaithinBones chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
Im fine that you are sticking to the script. It's your story and I'm along for the ride.
FaithinBones chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
I think him breaking up with Hannah would have been very hard for him to do unless there were outside forces that made it easy for him. In this case, guilt prevents him from being relieved. It hurts and he doesn't want to deal with it.
FaithinBones chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
Booth should have let Hannah go. He was tearing himself apart and Brennan with him.