Reviews for Come What May
sarahsezlove chapter 32 . 4/4
I'm totally hooked not his and loving all the intricate twists.
Looking forward to more.
FireflyOfTheShadowWolves chapter 24 . 11/22/2013
really love the story, i have never read one with Harry in hufflepuff
Lillia-Lillia chapter 32 . 11/9/2013
Oooh, creepy. Wish I'd read this chapter in time for Halloween. I like the whole Hermione-centered plot line here. And you captured Luna masterfully. PLEASE UPDATE!
Ann Jinn chapter 32 . 11/6/2013
forgot to review this story. Fantastic. The magic has to come from somewhere. The Bloody Baron, so interesting.
Julie chapter 32 . 10/26/2013
Please do continue. I was hesitant to read your story in the beginning but i have found myself enraptured and now reading the last chapter, I am intrigued by the story plot. Although it would likely seem that your chapters are getting shorter. But overall, please continue
cinnamin chapter 32 . 10/23/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD DDD
Still confused. I'll be pissed if she dies or something horrible happens to her.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 32 . 10/23/2013
Mysterious.
skidney chapter 32 . 10/22/2013
Great chapter!
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 32 . 10/22/2013
I like this so far.
mysinger chapter 30 . 10/12/2013
I'm glad Sirius didn't fall in with Dumbledore's plans. Now if only Severus can stop being stubborn maybe they can work together to protect Harry from Dumbledore. This is a spellbinding story. Well done!
mysinger chapter 24 . 10/12/2013
I love that you have the group of friends in all four houses and that Harry seems to be uniting all sorts of people. His sorting surprised me, but it does make sense.
mysinger chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
Something tells me Severus and Ragnok are kindred spirits. Hmm, Severus being part goblin might explain his personality :) Good chapter
mysinger chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
Great story! I already dislike Dumbledore. I hope Severus doesn't let him get away with stealing Harry's money. Harry is sweet and Severus doesn't stand a chance of remaining detached.
Ann Jinn chapter 31 . 10/8/2013
This is such a delightful story. So Sirius is free, and it seems supports Severus. Love the humor too.
Moonsoulx3 chapter 31 . 10/4/2013
This is so wonderful I could not stop reading! Can't wait for the next chapter!