Reviews for It's an Infernal Contraption, Dean
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
And with this extremely funny and happy fic under my belt, I am now going to go to sleep. :) I'll probably laugh about this one for a while.
Panda13216 chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
In the first five sentences I was hooked, laughing my head off, and getting strange looks from my family members. It was worth it.
-Panda
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
That made me laugh really hard, thank you! I loved it! Perfect. Castiel stuck in a revolving door. Aww! Thanks!
-Clare
butski chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
This is funny and well written. Thanks for making me laugh. Take care.
WinchesterRifle chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Fudging Cas! XD
Great Job!
Officespace chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Awww that was very sweet
RussetBramblePelt chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Ah yes, those infernal contraptions... Always plenty of fun! :D
Niendil chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I...could not stop laughing! I can really imagine this and the way you captured Cas' personality and his frustration was just perfect! I really need this to be in an episode. Mojo or no. Cas needs to get stuck in a revolving door.
The1WriterFormerlyKnownAs chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I about died while reading this. Hilarious!
kb18142 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This story is funny and sweet!
Love Dean asking Castiel to just hang out!
And him reassuring Castiel that God isn't dead even when he doesn't believe? Awesome!
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was REALLY funny!
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Ahhh, that sounds like something Cas would do, hahaha.
shidoni16 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
An angel stuck in a revolving door...sounds like a song title. Anyway this is hilarious! Poor cas. Don't worry cas I'm sure your not the only angel that has been stuck in a revolving door since the day they were first used.
Shad0w W0lf chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
The mental picture of Castiel stuck in a revolving to going to make me giggle for days on end. Thanks
10293845 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Teeheehee, oh, this was so adorable and amusing :D I can see it happening, Cas getting himself into a revolving door and then spinning in it like a hamster XD I just loved that Dean was making fun of him basically all the time, that's something he would do. I also loved how much it bothered him that Cas thought they were going to abandon him now that he's running low on mojo. And Cas' desperation to convince Dean that he's useful just broke my heart, gah! Glad that Dean assured him he wants him for him, not for his mojo :) Anyway, adorable oneshot, had such fun reading it :)