Reviews for Out of Control
Please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Why
F.E.K.F chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
Please make more chapters I reeaalllyyy want to know what will happen:-) :-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
This is too good to go unfinished! Please update! Amazing writing and plot!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
You need to update! This is to good to go unfinished! Amazing writing and plot!
brookemichelleee chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
Omg you can't just leave it there! I'm dying inside!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
Please update
YouJustDoYou14 chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
You can't just stop it right here! Lady, what is wrong with you? I'm about to have a feel attack over here. I desperately need the next chapter!
bemmet is my otp chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
Update. Update. Please update. I'm begging you if you don't update, I'll cry. I will. I'll do it.
luvtheheaven chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
I wrote a Glee fanfic about Quinn's canon pregnancy throughout season 1 of that show (Quinn also being 16 at the time of her pregnancy) and yeah I did a lot of research too in order to try to make my pregnancy symptoms and the doctor's appointment as realistic as possible. I understand and appreciate/respect what you did to write the beginning of this. And it seemed VERY believable and well done. I love Bay appreciating Daphne being there for her although she'd never tell her. I would like to think if we saw Daphne's POV, we'd see that Daphne knows that Bay appreciates it, regardless. :P I love Bay continually seeing her own reflection and being reminded of how young she is - being embarrassed to swing her legs like a child in the doctor's office - etc. ;)

And of course, gosh, PLEASE write Emmett's reaction! This cliffhanger is just cruel. :P

I hate that this fic seems to be abandoned, because it really is so amazing so far and there is just SO much potential for amazingness in the later chapters.
luvtheheaven chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
I love this chapter so much too. ;)
luvtheheaven chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This was a FANTASTIC first chapter. I was in the mood to read an M-rated Switched at Birth fic today, I guess, and I sorted by "most favorited", and yours was 5th from the top... and I liked the description, so I clicked. I love your writing style. I know this fic will end on a cliffhanger and you haven't updated it in like a year (because I peeked at the reviews) but gosh I WANT you to update this. So badly. Because I *am* going to read chapters 2 and 3. I have to. You made this first chapter so freaking good. You're an amazingly talented writer. Hell, I'm even adding you to my Author Alerts in case you write a new Switched at Birth (or Harry Potter, or any other fandom I actually know) fic someday instead of updating this one, because I want to be notified and given the chance to read it. ;) You're amazing, and I wish you'd finish this story. (And yes, the story concept may be a little cliche, but your story is too well done for it to FEEL cliche at all. It just feels REAL.)
ohmyyyfanfiction chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
Great story... that you'll be finishing right!? I see that's been a while since you updated, but I really hope you do (and soon)! What a cliffhanger! I thought you captured the characters nicely, and you definitely have a unique twist to the original show. Kudos.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
I know this story was kinda left awhile ago but I really hope you finish the story! I realllllly wanna know what happens
dulciwik chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
Please update! Love this story!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »