Reviews for The Burglaress
FlowerChild23 chapter 18 . 9/27
This is really really good. please update soon. last update was 2014.
PLEASE UPDATE chapter 18 . 9/15
I have a simple request PLEASE UPDATE SOON THIS STORY IS GREAT AND BEAUTIFUL AND SO DETAILED AND UGH I LOVE IT PLEEAAASSEE COME BACK TO IT AND BLESS US WITH MORE CHAPTERS!
Laurafxox chapter 18 . 8/20
Aww i really like this story. I think it has potential to be something great and I am so invested in Bilbo and Dwalin. They have such a great relationship I would love to see that explored more. I think they'd make an amazing couple. And if not, you can't go wrong with Bofur either. Their little flirty moment was adorable. Though I'm still shipping Bilbo and Dwalin! Would love for you to come back to this story but I know how life is. What you've written so far was great and I'm glad I got to read what you've written so far!
ChthonicUnraveling chapter 18 . 6/27
Please update! I love this story and the way you write all the characters
MoonGoddess00 chapter 1 . 4/16
stupid.
nette0602 chapter 18 . 12/18/2017
This is a great story. Thank you
blhartma chapter 18 . 8/18/2017
WHY DID YOU STOP?!
Please come back! I love this story!
Shadow Eclipse chapter 18 . 6/30/2017
Really love it! hope you plan at some point to continue
Lenna Belam chapter 18 . 6/7/2017
Really enjoying this please continue to write, can't wait to see how she goes with whole journey.
Yurei-san chapter 16 . 6/3/2017
She makes it sound like all animals larger than have an agenda against her
Trickster79 chapter 18 . 5/8/2017
*sniffs* Why hasn't this been updated? It's been 4 years TTTT
I hope this hasn't been abandoned, 'cause it's very well written and I sincerely hope to see how this will end...
Guest chapter 18 . 3/29/2017
Awesome story.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 18 . 12/10/2016
good start, I look forward to what you do next!
PerfectPrincess5 chapter 18 . 12/7/2016
Pleaseeeeeeeeeee update soon I love this story! I really want to see where this is going so please continue with it! I love how Dwalin is behaving and the troll scene, and Bifur and Bofur, and the friendship with Ori! I think that Bilbo and Thorin should have a confrontation in front of the company to clear some things up and get him to sort his behaviour out. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/19/2016
Are you going to write a 19th chapter?