Reviews for Interns and Tasers
Guest chapter 6 . 4/6/2018
Brilliant! So funny and awesome! All the relationships in this are so good! The use of the akatsuki characters is really well done. I love Sakura in this! She’s so sassy and strong. Also I really wanna know what’s happening with Sasuke and naruto! The suspense is killing me! It’s been a while since an update but I’m still going to hope! Or just keep rereading what’s already here. Thank you for taking the time to share this with people because it’s really such a worthwhile read!
LoveBird669 chapter 6 . 9/30/2017
Hope you continue the story. I really enjoy it :)
marimbagirl1993 chapter 6 . 7/31/2016
I hope you're still working on this story! It's really interesting and original and I hope you finish it
marimbagirl1993 chapter 6 . 7/31/2016
mbalimbambo65 chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
plz update soon, before i go back to boarding school. you are a great author and i need more. big ups , i love your work
mbalimbambo65 chapter 2 . 7/20/2016
great fanfic, love it to bits, can you update itachi taichou
kittychic0895 chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
I like this story a lot
Dattebayodobe chapter 6 . 5/30/2016
THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD CHAPTER
meltedblueice chapter 6 . 5/29/2016
This is amazing. Please update soon! And by my calculations it shall be Sakura's memory, then the friends, then you as the author, finally preceded by Itachi's lust. Once the internship has ended of course. Woohoo!
realsky chapter 6 . 5/21/2016
awesome story. it made laugh. will Sakura remember? what happened to Sasuke and Naruto? what is the awkwardness about?
looking forward to reading your story.
have a nice day.
parsimonia chapter 6 . 5/19/2016
wowowowo! 3
I just love this story :)
I think that it'll be a combination of your wicked mind and Itachi's lack of control haha

Please don't be sad, the internet can be a dark place, annonimity give all that ugly people who don't dare to speak in the real life the oportunity to say shit about and to others. Just remember that first, they're probably kids (brats), second, is jealoussy speaking and third, that you are an amzing writter.

Sorry for the typos (not in a good mood to fix them :) )

Have an amazing weekend! Lots of love x.
Passion16 chapter 5 . 5/18/2016
ooohhh cliffhanger..! ah I can't wait for the next update, I'm really loving the itachi/sakura moment and that kiss! keep up the good work!
Araneldaedeloth chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
This is awesome so far. Thanks so much for writing it :)
Cassandra Echizen chapter 6 . 5/15/2016
Hahhh I think I'll be seeing SasuNaru here... Plz do not make it right
Tessela chapter 6 . 5/15/2016
Oooooh, looks like Itachi got himself in some deep shit now. Lmao, great chapter and I feel like something is going to jog Sakura's memory and she's gonna have an ultimate moment of wtf have I done, or Sasuke may confront her with how he feels about her and Itachi's less than platonic relationship (as far as he knows ). Can't wait for the next chapter.