Reviews for Where We're Meeting
Mintley8 chapter 20 . 9/2
Wow! What a different, interesting & beautiful story, thank you x
Daneru chapter 20 . 11/5/2016
Fascinating plot. Great story telling.
Hotcisawesome chapter 20 . 2/22/2016
This was quite possibly one of the best johnlock stories I've ever read, it was fantastic. You are an amazing author.
Pepper Mint chapter 11 . 1/19/2016
*Crying* help me
pepper mint chapter 7 . 1/19/2016
I'm crying
this is just sad,
Im sorry
Pepper Mint chapter 6 . 1/19/2016
This story seriously gives me the feels
Sakihinata chapter 20 . 1/14/2016
That was... confusing at first but I caught on rapidly I think. Extremely interesting read, I quite loved the pattern of their 'encounters' and the little pieces of different dialogs throughout the series used in a slightly different context each time, but getting closer to reality ;) and of course the pairing is lovely as always!
Taliante chapter 20 . 7/30/2015
I am so confused. What the heck just happened?
amandagayle chapter 20 . 11/5/2014
Beautiful story beautifully written! Really just brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
At first I was absolutly confused, then I had an inkling of what might goes on only to be utterly confused again. At the end I'm utterly fascinated by the story! Very well written and a wonderful ending. :D
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 20 . 7/19/2014
This was amazing! I spent the first two chapters just aww-ing over the feels, before moving on to complete and utter confusion. We were given just enough clues for us to have suspicions but still remain guessing, something which isn't easy. It was beautifully written and with such an amazingly well thought out plotline and can I just say, your shelock and john- ABSOLUTELY FREAKING ADORABLE! THE FEELS OH MY GOD. So as you might have guessed, I feel quite strongly about this story. Keep writing!
Fantasy101 chapter 20 . 6/28/2014
Really enjoyed this! Loved trying to figure out what was going on (you did that really well). I also loved the real 'awake' parts as well with John confused and then finally remembering. It was written really well.
Elelith chapter 20 . 6/8/2014
Intriguing and well written, thanks for the story.
Yuval25 chapter 20 . 12/29/2013
I LOVED the story. It was just so clever! And surprising.
Your story-telling is very unique. Less focus on the surrounding, more on the conversation.
I thought the way you described the banter between John and Sherlock was perfect. They were both completely in character, even in John's dreams.
I loved the way you put in the lady with the pink hair and the one with the green eyes, and the couple holding hands, and the woman with the three boys. It was just enough for me to get suspicious after a few chapters, but not to realize what's been there all along. I loved that.
I thought John's awake-moments were very well-done. I really liked the fact that at some point there was a chapter with many first meetings, because it made the scene really frantic and fast and confusing for John.
I liked how John insisted they met on the train, then the shop and pub, and how confused and desperate he was. It was heart-breaking, and very well-done!
I especially liked how you ended it, or rather, how you opened the epilogue, with the dream once again, and how John recognized that it was a dream and dream-Sherlock did, too. It was somewhat nostalgic.
Oh, and I loved the fact that John had been tortured to insanity by Moran. Might make me a bad person, but it was actually a pretty fantastic idea (and very original, too) as to how John became hospitalized. It was very nice that the design changed in those scenes with Moran, too, making it seem like a flashback (which, apparently, it was!) and not another dream or reality.
I liked that you opened each chapter with "They met in a...". I liked that you kept that sentence even in the scenes where he woke up in the hospital in reality.
I'm babbling. Sorry.
I'll just end this with a final note:
You. Are. An. Artist.
(And this definitely goes on my favourites list!)
Persom chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
God,this storie is fantastic!I was thinking about going to bed when I clicked on it,and now...well,lets just say its considerably later and I'm in a considerably better story and great writing.:)