Reviews for Stark White Christmas
Mr. FanficGuy chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
This chapter was pretty good.
anyoumous chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
Awww ... I love this story ... ! It's sooo... sweet ... ! And finally mamoru and usagi became a couple !
Guest chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
Mmhmmmm yaaaas
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
that was pretty good though i wish you made a point to show off mamoru's killer skills in the sack :)
sumire.syrup chapter 12 . 5/17/2014
Wow I really love this. Lol I'm a bit late in reading this... But whatever.

I always imagined Usagi to be a ditzy blonde like her anime counterpart... But here it was really believable that she grew up. Funny because I can actually imagine Usagi to be this flirty, fiery blonde. I really really really love the ending. Any girl would love to have been swept off her feet like that.

But I feel like through out the fic, Usagi just didn't try hard enough. It was always Mamoru chasing after her. Has she grown from this? Has she reached an epiphany? Or will she always be insecure and jump to conclusions when she misunderstands him.
Unless you meant the beginning as a completely new beginning for them. Anyways I love this.
catgirl505 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Nich31 chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
Ok, so I know I'm more than fashionably late with this review, but, just in case you are sill keeping tabs: LOVED this story!
nickybluejess chapter 12 . 3/1/2013
Loved it )
Mzmiami chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
This us a great x story I cried n lmao
ministop chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
OH MY GHAD. I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT. That's a damn secret
defy-law chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
You have a beautiful story here. There really wasn't many grammar problem, either. A few, but it wasn't even close to the amount I've seen in others where they start to take away from the story itself.
Again, fabulous story! Loved it!
XOXOVicky chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
You threw me a loop at first. Until I read that final chapter I really thought that they were over! I really enjoyed this story. It was amazingly interesting. Now I must go to bed. Adios!

MiszLadyLove
nda ciril chapter 12 . 12/24/2011
iih,,,,,,,,,,,,ending s0o sweet,i l0ve it.
K.Le-i-gh.B chapter 12 . 12/22/2011
:o wow! 8 Years later after completing this story, and I'm in love with it! 3

It's wonderful! I thoroughly enjoyed it!

You kept it very real! and loved what you did with the relationship between Usagi and Rei! Despite what others had said. To be honest I hate story's where Mamoru has been married to Rei (Loved her, possible children) and she dies then he falls for Usagi, I like the simple, He never loved Rei xD

But back to the point, and this story, Excellent! - was a wonderful read! Thank you!
Silverstarlet chapter 12 . 9/15/2011
This was a great story, so loved it. And i liked how it was done you did a very good job, can't wait to read more from you. Keep up the good work and keep on writing. You are very talented and you should keep writing. You had me hooked since the fist page, thanks for writing this story.

Silverstarlet.