Reviews for Death's Deception
3broomstix chapter 29 . 4/6
To answer your question, people keep reviewing it and all that jazz because it is a bloody amazing story. It has a good plot, character development, and I really loved how she died. Screw happy endings when they're alive, give them an eternal love in death. I can nit possibly even begin to tell you how awful some of te fanfics out there are for the PJO. I swear if I have to read one more about chaos I'm gonna scream...
Its found because it's good :)
I actually felt sorry for Hades at the end
ddmahan922 chapter 8 . 3/20
Woooo Cincinnati!
Cupcake Gal chapter 28 . 3/15
I want to cry but the tears refuse to come. Bah! Why does this have to be so sad? You are an amazing writer and this story was absolutely beautiful. I couldn't help but feel a connection to Saige and was devastated when she died...but thank you for writing this. Thank you so much.
Cupcake Gal chapter 2 . 3/14
Aha! I knew it! She's not a Hades kid! Okaaaay..well I didn't KNOW it. But I was confused as to how Hades his her. Which made me think maybe she wasn't a Hades kid.
1in100Authors chapter 29 . 1/27
I think I've favorited this like three times already. It never actually shows up, so... Gosh, this story is amazing. In fact, I based my story 'Keeper of Time' off of this.
Selinae2014 chapter 28 . 9/24/2014
I would cry. But I can't. Because I'm in school. And I don't want to be embarrassed. But I'm going to reread this at home, and then I'm gonna cry.
Selinae2014 chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
You just killed my little shipping heart.
Selinae2014 chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
Did you use How To Train Your Dragon for inspiration on the 'and that was for everything else' part?
PercabethHunterfArtemisPJO chapter 23 . 9/9/2014
So she is dead...Rue's death all over again *sobs*
PercabethHunterfArtemisPJO chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
OMA-oh my Aphrodite-Achethe...That was almost is Rue's death in Hunger Games all over again for me!
PercabethHunterfArtemisPJO chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
Logan reminds me of Nico before and after he lost Bianca. Nico blamed Percy for her death, Logan will undoubtedly blame Saige. Then there's the Mythomagic, general curiosity, questions, being the son of a god no one's happy to see because it means something horrible, and overall excitement. He's like a younger Nico.
PercabethHunterfArtemisPJO chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
I knew she was Thantos' daughter! *fist pump*
PercabethHunterfArtemisPJO chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
She feels and sounds more like she's a daughter of Thantos to me. Not Hades. I'm sure Hades would've protected her in some way if she was. Say what you want about Hades, but he takes care of his kids to the best of his ability, the way he thinks is best. Despite the laws against interaction with mortals. Especially demigods. He may not be the most gentle but he's definitely the least absentee.