Reviews for Death's Deception
BoNeMeal chapter 2 . 20h
Oh, I am so sorry for all the hate! This was a story I was looking forward to, but because of the haters, you had to delete it. I'm so sorry for all the hate you got, and I know it is 1:27 am, but still... I'm sure it would've been a wonderful story with great imagination, To be honest I was REALLY looking forward to this. SORRY FOR THE HATE!
GaurdianOfMagic chapter 2 . 7/16
I didn't read this story.. BUT WHATEVER YOU BATTLEING(depression ect.) I HOPE YOU WIN! I'm in this war too and I think what ever your story was, I LIKE IT ANYWAY! And don't think I'm joking. I'm not. YOUR GREAAT! And flamers are fxxkers.
DreamRealm3 chapter 2 . 6/29
I personally never said anything bad about this story
and im sorry you went through so much shit because of it
I hope it gets better for you
Flo421 chapter 2 . 6/28
Dear Sky,
I don't know if you'll see this, but I wanted to write you one last review on the story I loved so much. This was seriously the best fanfic I have ever read. Even years later, I still love your character Saige and the way you developed the plot line and her romance with Nico. Most of all, however, I loved your style of writing. It was so unique, so fun, and just so...real. It felt like an actual person was speaking throughout the story, describing feelings and scenes so vividly that I felt like I was there. That, my friend, is a gift that I have seen very rarely, especially in a fanfiction author.
I won't deny that I am greatly saddened that you took down this wonderful story; and I won't deny that your letter brought me to tears. The world is a cruel place. No matter what we do, there will always be someone who judges and abused us. My heart aches for you, friend. The depression you feel is something I've felt; for different reasons, mind you, but I understand the pain. The world constantly tries to put an image into our mind of how to act and how to look. Skinny means beautiful; fat means ugly. Having a boyfriend/girlfriend makes you have worth; being single doesn't. Accepting homosexuality and lesbianism makes you a saint; being homophobic gets you verbal abuse on fanfictions you wrote expressing these thoughts.
This is the tragedy of our society. I am sorry you have become a victim of the media's standards, and I promise you, cross my heart, I am not just saying these things. My heart goes out to you; it goes out to anyone who has suffered this abuse, particularly on this topic. I understand that you are apparently over your homophobia; that is your choice, and it is not my place to condemn you for it. But don't you think that the union between a man and a woman is the most beautiful? Heterosexual romance is what our bodies were designed for. Once again, not trying to condemn or change your viewpoint. That's just my belief.
Well friend, it's been fun. I will miss this story and your lovely writing, but I promise I will never forget you. You've inspired me in my pursuit of becoming a novelist. You may be ashamed of this work, but I will have you know, it was a beauty. Other people have no right to berate a story just because you wrote your thoughts in the Author's Notes. That was such a small fraction of what it was. I miss it already, and I'll have you know, it is still my favorite fanfic I have ever read.
You'll be in my prayers, Sky. I hope you make it through your depression and anxiety.
~Your friend, Flo421
MiaC chapter 2 . 6/28
Hey! So sorry that this has caused you so much pain, but for the reccord, I thought your writing style was excellent. I hope one day you feel able to put this story back, or rewrite parts to show people how much you've grown. Self-discovery is hard, trust me, and I think you've been very mature in the face of rude comments. I'm an asexual Aromantic, and if you ever need to talk with anyone, I strongly recommend , otherwise known as AVEN, the worlds largest asexual community. If you want, you can add me, my user name is peterick. I wish you all the best in the future, and ignore the haters. You had the courage to grow as a person and the strength to correct your flaws. Well done you.
speechless mute chapter 2 . 6/27
Don't let people give you shit, I liked you story, and if you were only 13 when you wrote this it is much better than anything I did at 13.
team solace chapter 18 . 6/27
Um... There are no tributes for the Capital... And don't you mean Catching Fire?
solace chapter 13 . 6/27
Good story (apart from the Mary-Sueness) until *plot twist* we find out the author is a homophobic nutcase.
Mia chapter 1 . 6/27
Hi! My friend and I were searching for crappy NicoxOC to cringe at (strange, I know) but despite your earlier warnings that's not what we found. True, maybe it was self-instering and Mary-Sue, but I found the writing style intriguing and really good and look foward to reading some of your newer works! :)
I do.(raises right hand)
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 29 . 6/16
Oh man i really hope that you have a story about Logan and what happend to him when his brother died...n in all honest he completely reminded me of Nico although im not sure if that was intentionally or not that u made him like that...And i think it would be awsome if he got wings like Thanthos and this thought actually crossed my mind be4...althogh i thot it would be Saige Although i personally think that Logan would be better... anyways i think this was a great story and i thought the Tartus seen didn't have enough detail but it was pretty good but wasnt Nico trapped on a jar? Also why did it have to cut of so abrutly? Anyways i loved it and i hope that this review was long and juciy enough for you! ;)
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 23 . 6/16
Yeah im going for the author...Saige almost died three times already anyways...
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 21 . 6/16
I don't know wether to kill the author or kill the protaganost...hmmmmm well if i killed the author...(evil ideas...u did this to ur self author) Hahahahaha Ahahahha MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 12 . 6/16
Awe i sooo lov Nico squeals
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 10 . 6/16
I knew it i knew it i knew it! In situations like these the girl ALWAYS kisses the guy although maybe not always on the lips...:(