Reviews for The Restoration of Simon Petrikov
Crowleyistheonlyking chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
More! Pleaaaase! :D
Simon Petrikov chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Please make more, please please please pleeeeease.
SECRET chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Awesome, make more.
TheLittleBlueFrog chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH I NEEEEDDD MORE OF THIS! :D Please write more for me and everyone else! FOR DA FROG!
TealGurl chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
So far so good man! Keep up the good work! A few tips for ya,
1: Keep it natural and silly. (It's Adventure time!)
2: Show don't tell!
3: If it's what you're shooting for, make sure to keep characters faithful. A friendly suggestion/example: FP has anger issues, so an outburst ever now and then is perfectly fine.
Over all dude, it's pretty darn good though! Definitely love your ideas and can't wait to read more!
Elizabeth.J chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
This is Awesome! please write more I want to see what happens to the Ice king/Simon Petrikov story or the jewels do something. Please write more its so awesome ! :D O
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Very nice story, looking forward to the next part. Keep it up.
Bellyacher chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Great chapter! Love how you are trying to add many characters to this story. Hope to read more from this soon
Quelquely chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! I was wondering if maybe there could be some drama between Marceline and the Ice King. Well, maybe not drama, but, like, they find out what happened between them? In the end, its your choice, but that's just a suggestion.
StArLaV chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Please update :D Loving it.
OMAC001 chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
WHoa, I thought that was destroy! It should help SImon though. Please update soon.
eloomis4831 chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Write more! I want to know what happens next
E chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
An intresting way to get the ball rolling.
ucanburnmeaturstakeanytimebby chapter 2 . 5/25/2013