Reviews for Say Major
TheGirlNoOneSeesBoo chapter 18 . 7/18/2016
Wow. I squeaked when I realized this was the end and how long it's been since the last update...
Jazznique chapter 18 . 5/9/2016
I really like this story. I hope you find a beta soon so you can go on. At first I was kind of iffy at the beginning and I was gonna stop reading but then it got interesting. Honesty, I love to read stories of Bella being a bad ass and she doesn't go running back to Edward. Even though I am team Edward it still irritates me sometimes to read stories of how week she is. And the thing about this story is I can totally see it happening unlike others where it's so ridiculous it hurts to read. Keep it up. I may not review every chapter but I am reading.
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 18 . 12/12/2015
I agree, I really wish you were still writing this story because it is a very good plot. Please Update this and finish through it.
b4bidden chapter 18 . 10/21/2015
I really wish this was still been written it is such a good story pls update
Zenith Relaxation chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Charlie spoke some real shit right there, lol.
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 18 . 6/26/2015
I like it keep me updated
Guest chapter 18 . 5/26/2015
update please!
jeskasaurus93 chapter 18 . 5/26/2015
update again soon please. (:
jeangary28 chapter 18 . 4/13/2015
Yeap
teamwolfaltw chapter 18 . 4/10/2015
Hi I like this story and am hoping you will update soon as it's been a while x
waterdemon9 chapter 18 . 2/25/2015
Love this story I do hope that the next chapter comes out soon!
Me chapter 18 . 2/19/2015
Mother fudgin bleepity bleep bleep bleep bleep 17(4*¥{%!,,!'d! Damn Maria I can't believe she got away -_- I don't like this Cristina though. "Fragile Bella"s replacement. :(
evfangirl98 chapter 18 . 2/8/2015
Love it
Magic of Twilight chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Update please!
hpggvm fan4ever chapter 18 . 11/10/2014
love this story hope you update it soon. if you are still looking for betas i could try see if i fit with you