Reviews for Say Major
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 18 . 8/29
Ok you seriously need to update! I don't like Cristina she seems like trouble already and I don't think she should of had a vote about whether Garrett stays or not.
tamwhit chapter 18 . 7/14
Please update your story soon
SilverontheRose chapter 18 . 6/17
This is an absolutely amazing story, and I hope that someday you come back to it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
ROXN chapter 18 . 6/6
Please update soon! This is an amazing fic and I love it!
TheGirlNoOneSeesBoo chapter 18 . 7/18/2016
Wow. I squeaked when I realized this was the end and how long it's been since the last update...
JasperYuSexyBeast chapter 18 . 5/9/2016
I really like this story. I hope you find a beta soon so you can go on. At first I was kind of iffy at the beginning and I was gonna stop reading but then it got interesting. Honesty, I love to read stories of Bella being a bad ass and she doesn't go running back to Edward. Even though I am team Edward it still irritates me sometimes to read stories of how week she is. And the thing about this story is I can totally see it happening unlike others where it's so ridiculous it hurts to read. Keep it up. I may not review every chapter but I am reading.
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 18 . 12/12/2015
I agree, I really wish you were still writing this story because it is a very good plot. Please Update this and finish through it.
b4bidden chapter 18 . 10/21/2015
I really wish this was still been written it is such a good story pls update
Zenith Relaxation chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Charlie spoke some real shit right there, lol.
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 18 . 6/26/2015
I like it keep me updated
Guest chapter 18 . 5/26/2015
update please!
jeskasaurus93 chapter 18 . 5/26/2015
update again soon please. (:
jeangary28 chapter 18 . 4/13/2015
Yeap
teamwolfaltw chapter 18 . 4/10/2015
Hi I like this story and am hoping you will update soon as it's been a while x
waterdemon9 chapter 18 . 2/25/2015
Love this story I do hope that the next chapter comes out soon!