Reviews for Say Major
celajwhitney chapter 8 . 1/6
is this some kind of twisted vampire foreplay?
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 1/6
i feel for bella but she is being very immature. so is charlie for that matter. didn't bella just turn eighteen? if she doesn't want to be grounded she doesn't have to. charlie can send her to renee but that would just put her back to where she was. it's not like charlie went out of his way to be a real father to her.
Tommy14 chapter 18 . 1/2
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 18 . 8/29/2017
Ok you seriously need to update! I don't like Cristina she seems like trouble already and I don't think she should of had a vote about whether Garrett stays or not.
tamwhit chapter 18 . 7/14/2017
Please update your story soon
SilverontheRose chapter 18 . 6/17/2017
This is an absolutely amazing story, and I hope that someday you come back to it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
ROXN chapter 18 . 6/6/2017
Please update soon! This is an amazing fic and I love it!
TheGirlNoOneSeesBoo chapter 18 . 7/18/2016
Wow. I squeaked when I realized this was the end and how long it's been since the last update...
JasperYuSexyBeast chapter 18 . 5/9/2016
I really like this story. I hope you find a beta soon so you can go on. At first I was kind of iffy at the beginning and I was gonna stop reading but then it got interesting. Honesty, I love to read stories of Bella being a bad ass and she doesn't go running back to Edward. Even though I am team Edward it still irritates me sometimes to read stories of how week she is. And the thing about this story is I can totally see it happening unlike others where it's so ridiculous it hurts to read. Keep it up. I may not review every chapter but I am reading.
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 18 . 12/12/2015
I agree, I really wish you were still writing this story because it is a very good plot. Please Update this and finish through it.
b4bidden chapter 18 . 10/21/2015
I really wish this was still been written it is such a good story pls update
Zenith Relaxation chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Charlie spoke some real shit right there, lol.
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 18 . 6/26/2015
I like it keep me updated
Guest chapter 18 . 5/26/2015