Reviews for Love and Logic
CapitolPrincess chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Simply amazing! I'm speechless myself! A great read and instant favorite!
scorpion22 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Write a sequal to this please this was amazing
tripwatcher chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Wow - this was really powerful and breath-taking! Loved it!
LiveLongAndProsperAlways chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I wish I had my own Vulcan 3
TinyTauby chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This is PERFECTION ! Wonderful, really. Would you let me translate it in french ? (french is my native language)
There is no fanfic as beautiful as this one in the french section of ...
CRF chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This was wonderful- you are a great writer!:) Please write more:) Thanks for writing, and have a great and safe summer (something I always tell everyone). Thanks!:)
Hyper Maiden chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is excellent. Probably the best Spock/Uhura "first time" story I've read. Not too graphic, but still enough to not have to entirely depend on one's imagination. Very well written! Love it!
Avari20 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Really enjoyed that. Very satisfying. Thanks!
silvergryphon06 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
That was beautiful! :)
lilika808 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This was so beautiful, I loved it.
woodshark chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
That was beautiful. Well done!
vixenXfreezepop chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
So cute
Uzumaki Hatsue chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I don't usuay comment but OH MY GOD THAT WAS PERFECT I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW GREAT THAT WAS! You truly have a most wonderful gift of formulating wonderful stories. 10/10 would definitely recommend :D
This Rhythm chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
OH MY FREAKING GOD. THANK GOODNESS YOU EXIST. SERIOUSLY. YOU ARE MY FANFICTION SAVIOR!

Honestly, this was amazing! So glad you had Spock and Nyota open in this way, because I've always wanted to see that sort of intimacy; we don't get too much in between all the fighting and saving the world. Also, your Spock was dead on. Dialogue was great, everyone was in character, and you MUST write other Star Trek stories!
OliviaAR99 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I'm not a big Star Trek fan when it comes to the series itself, but I am a big fan of the new movies and have found myself drawn to Spock and Nyota as a couple but have yet to find a fanfiction that keeps them both so into character. And then I read this and was amazed at how well written it was and how true you managed to keep those two characters. Even their dialogue was damn near perfect to what I would have expected them to say during such an intimate encounter. I understand that Spock is one of the most difficult characters to maintain while writing fanfiction. Very well done. I did bypass the initial sex scene, as I am not too keen on reading much of it (not because I don't like it, but because I didn't want to be turned on at this particular time lol. I will eventually read it but not so late at night as it is for me at this point in time) but everything with the exception of the lemon scene was amazing and this will be the first Star Trek fanfiction that I will be adding to my favorites list. Please keep writing as this was just such a joy to read.