Reviews for When In Paris
Where is Through Out The Years? Loved this story and want to finish it!
Brianna716 chapter 25 . 10/20/2013
Awww. THis was such a sweet ending. Rose is gonna have more kids, and she knows it. Please start the third one soon. I can't wait to read it!
Brianna716 chapter 24 . 10/20/2013
OMG! I finally got to read this chapter! WOW! i really like it. Bella and Edward are so darn cute and I just love Renesmee.
123hereigo456 chapter 25 . 9/14/2013
LOVE IT! great ending:)
SnappleApple450Fan3 chapter 25 . 9/12/2013
Awh that was perfect
so sweet!
just a perfect ending
well done :)
teamedward6011 chapter 25 . 9/11/2013
I am so sorry I wish I could review more I don't think that you should have gave us this review you work real hard on your stories so for that Thank you. Well to this chapter I have tears of joy and of sadness I can't believe it is over it went so fast. But you ended it well Rose had a baby! yay Bella family is complete and ALICE is pregnant. double yay! I have joy The third one will... WILL HAPPEN YAY so excited and I think that January will be a great time I will have plenty of time to update. Can't wait until the next update.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 25 . 9/10/2013
Awesome ending I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 24 . 9/10/2013
Awesome.
mayejrmorris chapter 25 . 9/9/2013
Great ending
LillyZ chapter 25 . 9/9/2013
Wow, I can't elieve this story has come to its end! I'm glad everyone is happy and satisfied with their lives. It's nice to see something work out well for a change. I am really happy for Emmat and Rosalie that she finally carried a baby full term and they get to be a family. I am also happy that Alice and Jasper worked things through and are now expecting again. They deserve it as well.
I love Water for Elephants! (and Reese Witherspoon, even if Bella doesn't :) )
It has been so much fun reading this story! I really enjoyed it!
Good luck on your next story and any other project you may pick up!
-LillyZ
lunjul chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
cute story
mzcullen58 chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
Hate to see this end it was a amazing journey thank you.
MyClairtyIsYours chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
Awww
rclaurel chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
Excellent story, can not wait fo the third part. Just to see what happens down the road for these two and their children
Monyetta chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
I'm a little sad that it did end but is happy that there's going to be a third one. YAY!