Reviews for Hereafter
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2018
Oh what a great Priest Killian fanfiction. I believed that Cora had cast a curse, that's why they had memories and dreams of their former selves. Sad that this incredible story didn't have an ending.
Lynn OConnell chapter 8 . 6/2/2017
Hi
I just finished chapter 8. I really like this fic. Are you going to continue it?
Liz Cs shipper chapter 8 . 4/4/2017
I just discover this fic and I would like to know if you ever plan on coming back to finish it ? I know it's been long since the last update but hey! A girl can try
Ness fan 01 chapter 8 . 2/24/2016
I have so many questions. Was Emma hallucinating and dreaming or remembering their past life/lives together? They're instantly drawn to each other - why? What really happened to Milah, was it Killian's fault, or did Cora orchestrate something to blame him? They have the same dream, for some unexplained reason, they end up together time and again. Why did they find each other now? What is Cora going to do to them? I'm glad you seem determined to Keep updates coming quickly. The suspense you've built is making my mind spin. I want answers, but not if the story will be finished too soon. It needs to go on.
Clarkegriffen chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Are you not going to finish this story?
Cassie chapter 8 . 7/26/2015
I don't have an account so i want to give you my email so we can talk about this fic and if you plan to continue it. / I hope you get this and i hope to hear from you soon :)
Tokyo Queen Go-Go Yubari chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
Moooooooorrrrrreeeeeee! Crying histericaly and loving every minute of this story! Please please you have to continue!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
After all the angst building up I'm so relieved about the happier ending of this smuffy chapter.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
There were just so many things happening all at once in this chapter it made my head spin. In a good way though!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Judging from your earlier note I knew what I was getting into...but fuck you. That seriously hurt.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I started this out thinking it was a modern AU but then you pulled the whole dream plot twist and I'm looking forward to the rest of it even more. This is incredibly intriguing.
SashaThePhoenix chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
I HATE PAIN.
BUT I LOVE THIS CHAPTER.
HOW DO YOU DO THIS.
Shay chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
Can we get a sneak peek ? or have you jumped ship on this story ?. Dying here !
hooker4ever chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
OH GOD! It has been so long since you updated this! more than a year! PLEASE, finish this story! I love it so much!
BailorWilkes chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
Wow. That was just about perfect. I hope someday you continue it, is love to see how it all turns out.