Reviews for NGE: Risk and Reward
SkeithOfTheAzureWings chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I like the simple premise behind the story.

I really like their interaction and the ending.
Great work.
MAI742 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I thought this wouldn't be any good because it's your first story.

I was wrong. The characterisation was perfect, or at least I couldn't see anything wrong with it. Good length and depth of content for a one-shot, too, kept it short and sweet without making it too ambitious/sappy/unrealistic.

You're one to watch out for, Gemini.
BrokenChosenofEva chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
A simple pair of scenes, but with great potential. The two of them are in-character and I love the ending. I can easily see this happening, and love how I could imagine this happening nearly any point in the series and the potential changes it could create in the events to follow.

Did you ever think of continuing this one? Perhaps as a series of drabbles instead of a chapter by chapter story?

Gonna go read your other story now. .

Northlane chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Perfectly characterized. I'm quite impressed, for it being so short. This is a snapshot of a moment that could've legitimately happened in the series. Great!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
the story is fine,but i think the event about the drink thing is a little bit plain.
zsf chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
i like it, maybe next time you could try a more dramatic story...anyway,it's a nice one-shot
Donderkind chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Well written... and well done Shinji! Believable and strangely heartwarming. Liked this a lot!
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
them baby steps Shinji, lol neat one-shot