Reviews for Love At First Ask
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
Please update this story if you have the time please?
bookwormcathy chapter 3 . 3/9/2015
are you going to write more anytime soon? this is really cute!
jessiejr21 chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
I hope you update, I like where this story is going.
EchoKatt chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Eeeeekkk! I think I found myself a new favorite! AHHHHHH! OH MY GOG IT'S SOOOOO ADORKABLE! AND KEVIN IS A SECRET GEEK! AAAAAAAAAHG! I. LOVE. THIS. w
carolina98 chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
I'm not sure I reviewed already so I'll just do it anyways, just to make sure. I really like this story. Please continue this. It's certainly different and that is what you were going for so it 's definitely working. Keep it up! Thanks for the story so far.
cartoons10101 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Oh my god I have a tumblr to and I ship young fame and ectofeature so hard I also post my art work on my tumblr I put the name of my tumble as this one now price out oh and also I like your writing
Cookie Brain chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
I love the idea
Craytato chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
oh my gosh i love this! LOVE THROUGH TUMBLR!

OH MY GOSH HOW DARE YOU NOT UPDATE!? /cries
gyspywitch19 chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
i want more. and i read the first chapter before but i could never find this story again until now. i love it! i want more
kittayaoilover chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Plz continue I really want to read more
Lizzybear54 chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Please update soon! This story is so good and I can't wait to read more! :D

Lizzy
angelo.foxx chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
i adore this already, please continue this :D
anonymous chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
It's really great so far. Just remember to spell words correctly, and if necessary, use spell check. Love the plotline though! Keep it up!
Ultravioletlex chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
EEEPP! I love this so much! Can't get enough! Wanting more! Plz xp I am also a tumbler girl so this is awesome!
soggylumps chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Okay, this sounds like a great story, and kudos for the plot. However, I had to stop reading in the middle of Chapter 1, simply because of the copious amount of spelling errors. Seriously, it's not hard to fix them... at all. I'll continue this fic once those errors are corrected, but in the meantime, I'll have to sit this one out. Sorry, human.