Reviews for Quarter Mile (Milestone)
krisle chapter 13 . 3/29
hope there is more soon.
bammbamm28 chapter 13 . 2/17
Loved those story. Dunno why so many haters out there! It's great that there are so many creative writing and pieces for us to enjoy!
Hope you do continue after the new movie comes out! :)
Cheers!
AEM chapter 13 . 1/18
I truly enjoyed your rendition beginning to the end. Kudos to you for an awesome story!
Dramamomma19 chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
NOOOOOoooooo are you mad I have to wait. Just don't let any of them did please.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
Thank you for finishing this! :-)
geea2 chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
So you probably don't recognize my pen name but I write "One Day", one of the longer running and more dense fics on the site. I have gotten Guest reviews that make me want to pull out my hair! Your story, like mine, has its foundation in the creative direction of the movies with artistic license that I think is expected on a site like this. You are 100% right. You have the right to write your fic however you please. And to the guest reviewers who leave angry rants and nit pick everything you might assume that they have no creative ability and thereby cannot write their own fic. Feel sorry for them. Don't let them dictate how you write your fic. I'm fighting the good fight too and just trying to finish up this epic story that I've put blood, and sweat, and tears into. You fight the good fight too Braveheart!
geea2 chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
I honestly got lost in the shuffle of this chapter. Something has happened and all I know is that Letty is on the edge. I'm not the bright crayon in the box so if you were leaving big hints about why she is turning into a basket case then I totally missed it. However, I didn't miss that Dom stepped up immediately to help her and to comfort her, which was exactly what they both needed.
geea2 chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
This chapter just made me so sad. They're both fucking up for no reason. There are pages worth of words they're no saying and it's so agonizing. Needless to say you're doing a great job! I spent the whole chapter wanting them to stop being so young and fucked up by circumstance that I literally ached for them! Keep it up!
geea2 chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
You know what? I love the relationship between Adrian and Dom. I wish we could have had more of it. Maybe one day you'll write an AU fic where he lives and we can see more. Poor Letty is going to regret taking him for a drive for the rest of her life. And poor Dom, so broken. I'm afraid to read the last quarter of this period. You've all ready set up such unbelievable sadness. Nice job.
geea2 chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
What I love about this chapter is that you've made an introduction of this "new" Letty and rather than having her be unsure about her new looks she's 75% all ready certain that A. She's hot stuff, B. She deserves better than one night stands and the bottom of the barrel, and C. She can play the game. She might not know the rules but she's confident that she'll learn them and then tutor everyone else! I loved this chapter. A few grammar mistakes but nothing that detracted from the story so much that it couldn't be understood.
geea2 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
What a great introductory chapter! The story has a nice flow to it, very easy to read. I like how well you wrote your action sequence. I'm a terrible action writer so whenever I see someone do it right I'm impressed. I look forward to seeing where you go with this and the little details that you'll provide. Great start!
bsinger95 chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
Yes! So happy when I got your PM and more importantly when I got the notification for a new chapter! Excellent chapter. I loved how you worked in the sins of London quote and the scenes from Furious 7. This will always be a favorite of mine. Please write more. I would love to read more of your fiction.
Stacee13 chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
I cannot wait to find out what will happen in April. It looks like its going to be a great story/movie... I will eagerly await your updates as well once the movie comes out...
Firefly-class chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
Intense chapter, I like how you ended it!
foxymammajamma chapter 13 . 12/4/2014
Wow I almost forgot the guest drama surrounding this chapter. I'm glad you did not allow this asshole to deter you from finishing such a wonderful story. Great ending!