Reviews for Follow You, Follow Me
Eponym07 chapter 19 . 5/28/2016
Another chapter! :D I can't believe I have been following this for over 3 years now. It is by far one of my favourites. Re-read the entire fic again and if it were possible, I think I love it even more. It just keeps getting better and better! When writing an E/R fic, many writers tend to focus solely on them but I love the intensity of all friendships you've created (my fav would have to be RJehan). Your writing style is, as ever, truly impressive (best I've seen here) and the development of the characters just ... I adore this fic. I'm so glad you've updated. Thank you so much! - E
cheekysu chapter 19 . 3/27/2016
Squeeeee! So happy for an update.

And screwed up or not, I want Grantaire to be my bestie. I'd cuddle on the couch with him any day.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/26/2016
Happy that you updated finally! Please update again soon. I really love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I love your story. Please (please please) update soon!
15Acesplz chapter 18 . 4/25/2015
wowie wowie wow. what can even be said? You are a phenomenal writer, first of all, but you probably know that. I love this story and I love the way you handle all of these characters and I can't wait to hear more from you!
GeekItUp chapter 18 . 4/1/2015
This chapter was amazing! Thank you oh so much for an update. The development with Courfeyrac was really interesting-I'm guessing that it is Panic Disorder? That scene was written so well, and I love what you were doing with the conversation about disorders and suicide between Grantaire and Courfeyrac. Oh, and you're Marius is fabulous. And you're R, and you're Jehan...Sorry, I'm rambling a lot, but once again, this is a really great story! Please update as soon as possible.
Eponym07 chapter 18 . 4/1/2015
And yet another brilliant plot twister. Still loving this! Can't believe it's chapter 18 already, congratulations! Happy about this update but yet again, you are forcing me to struggle with having to wait for the next update. But it's definitely worth it - E
cheekysu chapter 18 . 3/28/2015
I love this story. This update was good timing to be my reward for getting homework done. So heartbroken for Courfeyrac!
GeekItUp chapter 17 . 1/2/2015
This is such an incredible story. Thanks so much for another update and for an amazing chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Break This Spell626 chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
I never really though about Enjolras's friendship skills until your stories- particularly this one- and Grantaire is right: he sucks at it. I don't think it's entirely his fault, as I get the impression that he wasn't raised in a very openly loving household, but still. He really, really needs to work on it. Even here, after he realized that and knew he needed to change, once Courfeyrac was awake, Enjolras showed up and started yelling and interrogating him.
punchythesecond chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
WAIT! What happened when Courfeyrac and Enjolras were 15? Why weren't they talking?
punchythesecond chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
It's so great seeing your characters develop like this. I really noticed it when I read your alternative ending to KYKM (which I have yet to review but I promise I'll get around to it tonight!) Enjoras especially had really changed since the first edition. Enjolras has made leaps and bounds in the last few chapters, and I am a huge fan of this one! I wasn't too sure about the last few installments, I felt like we'd veered off the track somewhat. But I'm quite happy now, because I have a few ideas of where this is going, and Courfeyrac is finally awake. Even though it was said in the first paragraph, I was convinced he was somehow going to die by the end. I'm very glad THAT didn't happen! The close-up on Combeferre's personality just confirmed how I feel about him, and I'm so glad Enjolras was shocked to realise he didn't know, because I was shocked to realise he didn't know. (sorry if that sentence makes absolutely no sense O.o) Normally I do complain, but I was glad Grantaire wasn't in this chapter, because there was so much that needed to be dealt with first of all. I didn't find the time-jumps confusing at all, but I do find it kind of hilarious how many chapters are going to be dealing with the same couple of days. I can definitely see where your headspace was this week, between this update and your new ending to KYKM. I'll let you go now, well done on finally updating! Kisses
Break This Spell626 chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
It's back! This is amazing. Grantaire's entering dicey ground, though, because I can only imagine Enjolras's response when he finds out who Rebus is. Especially now, with this agreement he and Grantaire just made
PunchyTheSecond chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
Angry Jehan is the best. There’d better be punching soon. I’ve waited a long time for this. Pillow-throwing and glass-clunking doesn’t quite cut it, I’m afraid!
On a slightly weirder note, the bit where the two of them are cuddling reminded me of a Vonnegut novel. The title escapes me at the minute, but remind me later and I’ll explain exactly why in a less-public place!
I’m kind of annoyed with Courfeyrac and Combeferre because they haven’t (as far as I’m aware) taken any steps to make the whole Rebus situation right. I like it that Courfeyrac is looking after himself, but surely they must have spent a bit of time trying to fix it, at this stage?
Marius and Eponine, that was cute on rereading. The first time however (albeit I read it at five in the morning and I was very sleepy) kind of seemed a bit dragging. I felt like I KNEW all that, and I wanted to see the E/R relationship actually progress. As I say, I had more time for it after a second read, but it WAS annoying this morning!
Enjolras is a bit of a muppet, to be fair. Trying to be a better friend, in the pub with his pickles…I have a feeling he’s doing it more for Rebus than his friends. Maybe I’m wrong though. And it doesn’t matter what I think - it’s what Grantaire thinks, and he seems to believe it.
AND IT WAS A PRICK MOVE! Thank you for making him acknowledge it…You might remember I was disgusted when I read it. Stupid Enjolras.
I would like a bit of clarification about the similar situation Grantaire helped Jehan with. If you have the chance.
I’M SO GLAD WE’RE BACK AND THERE CAN BE UPDATES AND REVIEWS AGAIN. YOU’RE A STAR! MANY KISSES
GeekItUp chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
I'm so happy to see an update to this story! And boy, did it fulfill and go beyond my expectations. I'm very excited to see where this story will go. Fantastic job, as usual, and please update as soon as you can!