Reviews for The Digimon Detective
MiraRobin123 chapter 4 . 2/18
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! It's absolutely amazing!
Kurenai no Musha chapter 4 . 1/14
Are you going to continue this? because if my calendar give me right date, then it nearly one year since this chapter updated.
redpandamanda1 chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
Very interesting. Interesting indeed!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
August 1st of which year?
FallenwaterTheFallen chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
Ha ha. Tailmon's and Saguru's relationship is so cute! :3
Pft. I'll be waiting for the moment when Tailmon accidently causes trouble anyways... Ha.
Icyicy00 chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
Let's swap perspectives…

Fujieda and Lalamon have been chasing after a raremon for days. They finally corner it in an evacuated area of the city.

"There it is! Lalamon, we can't let it get away this time! He's surfaced now so lets take him out!"
"Right!" says Lalamon "Nuts Shoot!"
It wasn't very effective. Lalamon continues attacking the sewer monster, but it's barely weakened.

Suddenly, an oversized cat jumps into the fray. Fujieda lets it, enemy of an enemy is a friend. They three battle it out. The raremon launches a sludge attack. It was heading right towards her, too fast to dodge.

Just then, a lean figure leaps out of nowhere and tackles her out of danger. They land behind some crates
"Standing out in the open like that is kind of stupid with their ranged attacks." He says, voice faintly accented.

"Thanks." The stranger is a well-dressed civilian. His hair is blonde, ruffled by the happenings. He is around her age, and probably of mixed descent. His blue eyes observe the fight with with keen intelligence. "Hey! And just who are you? DATS had this area evacuated."

I'm sorry but my fangirl imagination ran away with me. I mean, getting pushed out of danger by a hot, blonde stranger...[squee]. The rest of their conversation was a bit of a let down for me, but the crane bit was cool.
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
AAAAAHHHHHH! YOU UPDATED! Ohmygosh I absolutely love this chapter! Especially Tailmon at the end! It's was quite cute reading her reactions to the Aoko Kaito Mop Chase!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
I give thee love so much love. Lol fantastic story. I love DC/MK so much and now after 10ish yrsi finally wanna watch digimon again. Thank you! Cant wait for nexr chap. :)
Orange04 chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
This story is amazing and great please update soon..i really want to know what people will think about his chage in behavior that of course should happen soon what with all the new views of the world he currently has
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Please updtae
RubyRedSpiderLily chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
This story is very interesting. I hope you update soon.
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
messing with the evolution was an interesting choice
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
good chapter
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
This chapter was completely interesting! Loved how you characterized Tailmon and her observations. And funny that all of the Gosho Boys except Kaito is down with a cold!
Kingdom Infinity chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Wow so cool, please keep up on going! :D