Reviews for Naruto and the keys of light
littleditto chapter 4 . 3/10
This is good. Update soon
killer4853 chapter 2 . 1/22
CosmicBeing chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Most of Konoha my ass.
mrstardust89 chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
I hope you update this story soon.
david.teague.3950 chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
I happen to like Final Fantasy VIII's spell names, Thunder, Thundara, and Thundaga, Blizzara, Blizzaga, Fira, and Firaga over the one's you named but since I've never played Final Fantasy VII or any of it's breatheren I really should apply that input. Course there are some spells Naruto might be able to perform later on and I mean post time skip(shippuden should you get that far). Holy, maybe through his connection with Bahamut he can learn to use stronger skill sets Recover, and if some dies(ie asuma) cast revive and voila. Although on a side note there is another draconic entity (probably not in 7 but he is in 8) it's called Tiamat. In Ultimecia's castle there are enemies you have to fight some if you want to get certain GFs like if you failed to get Bahamut from the Deep Sea Research Center you can "Draw" him from Tiamat. Same with Eden you can get her/it from the Ultima and I think the Omega Weapons. Anyways because of Naruto's Keyblade I think it should give him a unique ability to a degree. For example by cutting into a person's fire natured attacks the Keyblade can either cut it in half or absorb it allowing Naruto to later cast a much stronger fire spell.
ninetails927 chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Have to admit, the fact that you have this planned out beforehand is impressive, especially when you seem to still be tweaking out the story to your needs (Not complaining, great story since it's of original design to use what's available). And I just enjoy bashings for the love of Kami so if you know of any great Sasuke bashing fanfics please tell me about it; this one already has my agreement that it MUST be continued. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Rellek Dragonheart chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
If i may suggest go to google translate and go though the translations for keyblade for german and the like.
Alanis Strife chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
You have just earned a spot in my favorite story list. Please keep up the good work.
SinOfDisaster chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
This isn't a bad story. I was never a fan of having a Naruto xross in the Narutoverse but this seems to work.
Crais117 chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
i wanna see sasuke get his ass kicked
UnsanMusho chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Hmm... Very interesting ideas for the future chapters, can't wait to see them soon. Anyways loved the fight with Zack and Zabuza and Haku is male this time huh? Nice touch. I cannot wait to see Sasuke getting his ass handed back to him when he TRIES to get Zack to train him XD
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Not bad, not bad at all.
ultima-owner chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Bahamute will make an epic boss summon
gamelover41592 chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
that was great
koshikaden chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
i like it and i want to read more of it.