Reviews for The Choices We Make
kabao125 chapter 15 . 8/11
Oh goodness, I know it's been a couple of years since your last update and based off of your other stories you haven't updated in a year. But I'm hoping (really really hoping) you would consider adding a couple more chapters to this story? I absolutely love your version of khan and just this whole plot in general! I love your oc and how brilliant she is! I'm not even sure your active still. Even if you do not continue this story, it will continue to be one of my favorites!
Tinie nyny chapter 15 . 7/11
I want more please update
XxRemus John LupinxX chapter 15 . 5/18
Oh my gawd. Loving this story. Looking for more as always.
o0Golden-Moon0o chapter 15 . 3/13
A child!?
I really like this story!
RenegadeEclipse93 chapter 15 . 2/20
Love your story. I'm late to the party and l'm also going to be lazy and only write one review since I just finished the story so far. Your characterization of Khan is brilliant and the pace of the story is exceptional- especially with the romance. Also Alice is a rare treat, an OFC with a personality, backbone, and common sense, which adds to the story greatly. I think I have an idea as to the coffee angle. Perhaps something to do with fertility? Although the idea of Zell and Marcus planning an unexpected pregnancy for the two is not something that I'd see Khan taking fondly to. Although if there was problems with this due to him being an Augment I suppose that the chance of being able would out way the risks. That would move up his time line and shoot his whole "I'll kill you if I have to" line.
Though I think he's way past that point by now even if that's not the direction your leaning towards. However, I'm sure whatever plot point you're planning will be far greater than I can imagine at this point. I look forward to and hope to read more.
Ladyfinwe chapter 15 . 1/20
OMG please update soon I need to know more :)
enp chapter 15 . 11/24/2015
I just read this, and I couldn't adore it more. I am so disappointed to see how long it's been since you've worked on it. I am more sucked in by this story line and OC's than I have been by almost any other Khan story. I hope you find your passion for it again and continue writing.
Ambray chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I really miss this story, hope you are ok
cinta.taylah chapter 15 . 9/2/2015
I wish for more haha!
cinta.taylah chapter 15 . 9/2/2015
waaaaaahh! You can't stop when everythings just getting so good! well.. you can.. but anyway please update! This is my favorite khan fanfic.
LunaMarr chapter 15 . 7/29/2015
Wow. That was...a trip. You're writing style is wonderfully refreshing, and I am glad that you are familiar with some of the books. Alice is lovely, and I find I enjoy your interpretation of Khan more than any other I have read thus far, and I do hope you'll pick this story back up again. I'm happy to hear it will not be among the deleted!
InkHeart1212 chapter 15 . 7/1/2015
clean shaven chapter 15 . 6/14/2015
It's so sad you didn't finish this story., but at least you ended with HAWT SEX. Khan is extremely sexy. Wow I loved that! I love your writing! Very well done and the plot was well thought out not too obvious- left me guessing! I will check out your other fics.
sleepinglionzz32 chapter 15 . 6/2/2015
Christ on a bike.. please continue
Belonely chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
I'm no Star Trek expert, and I totally understand if you're taking creative license here, but I would like to point out that most of the music played in the bars and clubs of Into Darkness was 80's and 90's.