Reviews for The Choices We Make
Belonely chapter 5 . 5/21
I'm no Star Trek expert, and I totally understand if you're taking creative license here, but I would like to point out that most of the music played in the bars and clubs of Into Darkness was 80's and 90's.
debev chapter 15 . 3/30
Oh,please! Let us have the next chapter!
efearthling chapter 15 . 2/4
Oh, Khan. I love this chapter and I think you are such an idiot! Alice will not be pleased D: I will also not be pleased if you do not update this soon ;) hehe.
Xelako chapter 15 . 1/11
Oh God update this pleaseeeeeee
baby-kitsune9 chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
more! more! more!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
well...Zell that sneaky little bitch if I think I know what she is planning. So...is Khan still going to cause trouble for our lovable crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise? Should be interesting to find out but I really love your story I can't wait for when you update next.
CLEO chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
I'm curious as to why you haven't updated in so long it has gotten very good over the past couple chapters. Now I'm dying to know what's going to happen! WHAT'S UP WITH THE COFFEE?! I must know! Please, please, please update soon this is great.
Emily chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
I love how you've written this story so much! Figures I'd find an awesome story and it hasn't been updates for months. :( I hope you eventually get back to it! It's a real crime to keep us all hanging!
Steph01924 chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
I loved your story so much! I stayed up until waaay too late completely engrossed in reading it. It was well-written and the characterizations were spot on. Your Kahn was great. What a chapter to leave off of, whew! It was perfect.

I noticed you haven't updated in months, sad face. BUT I am glad you got to where you did, ha! I can only hope you write more!
Cookie655 chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
OH MY GOODNESS! I'm so excited for the next update! The development of Khan and Alice's relationship was perfect, not to slow but not too fast. The M rated scene was extremely well written. Everything was just awesome! This story exceeded my expectations :)
Sam chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
I love this story . I hope to see more soon.
shortwinters219 chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!
SwanInProgress chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
Holy mess, woman! I binge-read this thing in a day and a half, and nearly started screeching when I remembered that it wasn't finished. I know it hasn't been updated in quite a while, but dear lord! It needs to be! This is an excellent example of keeping a stoic character real to their attitude while still writing a love story, and I would love to see more of this!
(I was always suspicious of that coffee!)
OG chapter 15 . 7/27/2014
Omg soooooooooo amazing! Plz write more! Your writing is so good. I love it!
Shamby13 chapter 15 . 7/25/2014
Oh my goodness! It has been far too long since I have been on here but I finally got caught up on this story... and can I just say- Love it Love it Love it! This has to be one of my all time favorite stories & the way you write & the character development & just...everything! I love this story and how you have written so so very much! This story is seriously awesome & I can't wait to read the next chapter!