Reviews for The Choices We Make
K chapter 10 . 6/25
I never mentioned it but I really love how you switch POVs between ALL the characters, mostly Alice and Khan's of course, but this last one here of Marcus' perspective was really interesting to read too. You go about it the absolute right way, it doesn't disrupt the story at all.
I'm also still pretty excited to see what else is going to happen. Especially now that things are getting more difficult with the Admiral and everyone watching them so closely. I'm pretty interested to see how Khan and Alice will manage that. Also, if something is going to happen to Alice. Other than that I still obviously like the two of them growing closer, it's really great to read the change between them. Especially because it's always so in-character. You really have me hooked on this story!
K chapter 9 . 6/23
Such an amazing chapter! It's really an important one in regards to their relationship and I absolutely love that their dynamic is changing, slowly but surely. And not too slowly, mind you, to me you write at the perfect pace. And I am absolutely in love with this story, your way of writing Khan is great, to me he's always a hundred percent in-character and nothing he does or says seems weird or unbelievable. Truly amazing what you came up with here.
K chapter 5 . 6/21
Another great chapter. I actually really liked Doyle threatening her, it gives the story a nice dark ring to it. I love it when things get a little out of hand so to say.
K chapter 4 . 6/21
So I've now read into it a little and I gotta say this really doesn't seem just promising (as I thought after the first chapter), this is absolutely great. The plot you have chosen to go with is really amazing, I'm curious to see their development. Also, apart from the occasional mistake in spelling or grammar or whatever, it's quite well written too. Anyways, well done. I'm definitely gonna keep reading.
kabao125 chapter 15 . 8/11/2016
Oh goodness, I know it's been a couple of years since your last update and based off of your other stories you haven't updated in a year. But I'm hoping (really really hoping) you would consider adding a couple more chapters to this story? I absolutely love your version of khan and just this whole plot in general! I love your oc and how brilliant she is! I'm not even sure your active still. Even if you do not continue this story, it will continue to be one of my favorites!
Tinie nyny chapter 15 . 7/11/2016
I want more please update
XxRemus John LupinxX chapter 15 . 5/18/2016
Oh my gawd. Loving this story. Looking for more as always.
o0Golden-Moon0o chapter 15 . 3/13/2016
A child!?
I really like this story!
RenegadeEclipse93 chapter 15 . 2/20/2016
Love your story. I'm late to the party and l'm also going to be lazy and only write one review since I just finished the story so far. Your characterization of Khan is brilliant and the pace of the story is exceptional- especially with the romance. Also Alice is a rare treat, an OFC with a personality, backbone, and common sense, which adds to the story greatly. I think I have an idea as to the coffee angle. Perhaps something to do with fertility? Although the idea of Zell and Marcus planning an unexpected pregnancy for the two is not something that I'd see Khan taking fondly to. Although if there was problems with this due to him being an Augment I suppose that the chance of being able would out way the risks. That would move up his time line and shoot his whole "I'll kill you if I have to" line.
Though I think he's way past that point by now even if that's not the direction your leaning towards. However, I'm sure whatever plot point you're planning will be far greater than I can imagine at this point. I look forward to and hope to read more.
Ladyfinwe chapter 15 . 1/20/2016
OMG please update soon I need to know more :)
enp chapter 15 . 11/24/2015
I just read this, and I couldn't adore it more. I am so disappointed to see how long it's been since you've worked on it. I am more sucked in by this story line and OC's than I have been by almost any other Khan story. I hope you find your passion for it again and continue writing.
Ambray chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I really miss this story, hope you are ok
cinta.taylah chapter 15 . 9/2/2015
I wish for more haha!
cinta.taylah chapter 15 . 9/2/2015
waaaaaahh! You can't stop when everythings just getting so good! well.. you can.. but anyway please update! This is my favorite khan fanfic.
LunaMarr chapter 15 . 7/29/2015
Wow. That was...a trip. You're writing style is wonderfully refreshing, and I am glad that you are familiar with some of the books. Alice is lovely, and I find I enjoy your interpretation of Khan more than any other I have read thus far, and I do hope you'll pick this story back up again. I'm happy to hear it will not be among the deleted!