Reviews for Familiar of Zero Xovers Abridged
ZE Bri-0n chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
It's an alternate universe, not another planet.
TheDarkAngel07 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
awesome.
jesse chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
you hit the nail on the head freind, i read alot of this sites story's and what you stated is basically correct as far as i've seen as far as familiar of zero fics go, still, some follow this formula and get it in the groove juuuust right, making a good story, most, dont.
Zanka no Tachi 31 chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
What is this? It's just a couple of lines stuck together that don't even make much sense. Try adding much more detail and lengthening the fic to at least 1k per chapter fics that don't do this rarely hit the mark with readers
Matt Guthrie chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I couldn't message you, so I'm just reviewing. Thanks very much for reviewing the story, even though the review wasn't all positive in nature. I'll admit my technical writing was a bit rough around the edges in the story's early stages, but later on I improve at least slightly. The story didn't become really good until InvaderAra joined.

How do you think I can improve? What do you suggest I work on?
Spaceman1997 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
I am sort of suprised you actually published this.
Numbers chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Wonderful story, you essentially captured the core of the storytelling present in 99% of the fics hosted here.
vendetta543 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Ha, guilty as charged :p Its almost tradition at this point that Guiche gets the tar beaten out of him by whatever/whoever Louise managed to summon. He's the crossover fandom's punching bag. Although, the 'helping Louise with her magic' thing is kind of an odd one out. I only saw it in three fics so far.
Sitting on the Event Horizon chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Guilty as charged for abridged, except Louise thought that the familiar is cute. Then again, almost everyone in the story does. Also, I kind of made the Wales chapter a little different from the rest as he would have liked to kick the bucket with his boots on.

I guess I'll be needing a blindfold and a last cigarette then. (whistles Green Green Grass of Home)
al103 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
*Looks at genre*

While he is not exactly right... I think you should change humor for parody.
mdkcde chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Did it hit a nerve somewhere?
I find this to be an accurate prediction of most fics onf barring some oddity or another the fics will either follow chapter one or chapter two.

I just took the liberty to portray the consequences of such liberation efforts based on IRL events that many authors decide to conveniently skip in favor of their so called. "Freedom"

And please, don't get me started on "Special Forces" and half-chapter long descriptions of gear and weapon loadouts. Down to how a piece of lead turned into "the little bullet that could" (pierce a terrible and tyrannical Luddite nobleman's head).

It is simply abridged to stop wasting everyone's time.
Iron-Mantis chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
This is not a real fic, i can literally just report this as complete spam.