Reviews for Dobby's Sock Drawer
tricorvus chapter 5 . 6/23
Highly original! I love it!
Love all of it, so far
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 1 . 6/23
Oh my god that was wicked
Rock on
Love the Dudley and Harry fic...all are good actually
agnar chapter 3 . 2/3
Sorry but, I call utter bullshit. Firstly, Lexcorp makes super high tech stuff that gives SUPERMAN trouble. You honestly expect it to be at all plausible that Dumbledore managed to incapacitate the entire tower of LexCorp all at once, and then spent six hours uninterrupted obliviating everyone?

What total nonsense. There would be THOUSANDS of people in Lexcorp's HQ. JKR's magic is nowhere near being able to stun or otherwise knock out thousands at once. If it wasn't all at once, then DD gets taken out by the many heavily armed guards and security systems sure to be all over Lexcorp.s HQ.

Sorry, try again.
cglasgow chapter 6 . 1/16
There actually is a way Draco can escape this with his magic - but due to his pureblood bigotry he'll never think of it.

Pay Harry the value of half a galleon in Muggle currency. Since we have a canon exchange rate (1 galleon 5 pounds), all he has to do is go to Gringotts and deposit 2.5 pounds to Harry's account.

Of course, this requires Draco to think of using Muggle money, which he will never do. So, Harry gets his revenge /and/ extra irony value!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
In the second year, the first 2 were almost entirely Harry's fault
rayabn chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
mmmmmmmmm
interested in you
How is everything with you, my name is miss Raya, i picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site, Please i will like you to reply to me, through my private e-mail raya_duke
So we can get to know each other better, and also tell you more about me,yours friend Raya
GBTtown chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
I LIKE IT! And I don't usually like any DC crossovers.
noylj chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
I like these snippets a lot.
noylj chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Anything that gets Harry out of Hoggy and Britain has to be good.
Lord Wrath chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
Great job on the story I really hope you do another chapter in the DC crossover.
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
The monetary value of a half-Galleon is irrelevant as it would be used to honor the bet,that giving it value for purpose.

Besides, Draco might just give him half a model boat.
bogus1 chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
This series is a nice complement to Wait, What? by Publicola. The overwhelming majority of readers and authors' complaints about canon are superficial and lacking in insight. When insightful things do come along (like that transfiguration is fake, like a solid glamour) it tends to be ignored.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
It's got promise. It could be fun, especially of a more competent Luthor can get Dumbledore and Stuporman at loggerheads.
Trace Reading chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Given how much the centaurs hate Umbridge I don't think they'd dirty themselves by forcing her to have sex.