Reviews for Adventures in Danny Sitting
ChemicalX chapter 5 . 8/27
Cute:) you should continue.
Chaos Supernova chapter 5 . 4/11
This is adorable! Update soon!
Mary-Sue chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I like the concept, however, there could be more than one adorable little blonde boy named Danny. For all I know, Ava just kidnapped some random toddler. Personally, I think it would be best to give some background information, perhaps with Sam or Luke, or Peter witnessing the transformation, and going to Ava for help. That way we know Ava isn't randomly grabbing little boys named Danny off the street.
DaniDanielle123 chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
WWWHHHHAAAATTTTTTT?

Not hatin' or nothing, just being a smart ass but I don't think Danny would have the iron fist when he was a toddler. Just sayin. I bet you your hatin' me for being a smarty pants but I was just sayin' alright. Free country. Check it!
whitetiger107 chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
I love it . But Danny got the iron fist as a teen. But otherwise good job
diana chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
this is so funny! I LOVE IT
Ultimate-Taci chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
OMG! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!
Really, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! This is freaking awesome!
Dionne May chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
You have to continue this story! It's amazing and I love Ava's maternal instincts toward Danny! Its so cute and it needs to be continued! Keep it up! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Don't stop sweetie! ITS AMAZING! YOU HAVE A FAN! :-)
girl-of-the-wolves chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
Plz plz plz plz plz plz update ! I'm begging you !
arashikageriverflower chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
More, please. :) This is amazing.
Emmy chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
What happened! :-D
reader chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
lol love it
Anony mouse101 chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
Cute story! I love it!
flying feather scribbles chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
O.O ...

(Hey, don't worry about the updating thing... just look at me, I've let my story sit for nearly two months now, I even resorted to writing an incredibly sappy filler chapter just to press that update button... school's time consuming.)

-FFS