Reviews for In Shadows Growing Wings
Pyro42x chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
I'm still here and I am enjoying your story very much! :)
Xx-Castiels-Wings-xX chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
Another amazing update!
Xx-Castiels-Wings-xX chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
Loved the update! I can't wait for the next one!
Aralorn chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Thanks for the update. I really enjoyed this chapter, I have to wonder why Gabriel left Cas all alone. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Xx-Castiels-Wings-xX chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
Yay you updated! Another great chapter too! :)
Aralorn chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
This is a really great story. I really hope you don't give up on this story. I love where you are going with this. Cas as a Nephilim instead of an Angel, so very interesting.
bani86 chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Well that was freakin brilliant! I loved it! Thanks for writing such a great chapter for my prompt.
Xx-Castiels-Wings-xX chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Ah I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
notrachels chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
I'm not typically the type to review because I usually read from my crappy iPod and so I can never type out what I want to but UPDATE YAY
THIS IS SO GOOD PLEASE
DON'T LEAVE IT HANGING FOR TOO LONG
I LOVE IT
Moonrise chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Too lazy to log in- but I love this so far! Agent Angus Young. LOL!
Pyro42x chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Omg this story is really good! More more! :)
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
I love it! please update soon!
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
awww! I'm glad their starting to get along! Please update soon! I cant wait to find out what happens when Dean and Sam are going to be introduced! Will it be at the ep when they meet the trickster so will they find out about Cas when they discover he's an Angel! Please update!
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
this is really really good! please please update soon! I wonder if Cas will pretend to be a trickster like his dad and that's how the Winchesters find him? Anyways please update soon!
Shining Sunny chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Yay Gabriel! He'd make such a good Dad.