Reviews for Reconstruction
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 5 . 4/22
Super Saiyan 2? Damn... He didn't even need that though... Ascended Super Saiyan (the muscle-bound form) was more than powerful enough to destroy the androids.
Galaxylam84 chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
Loved it!
Galaxylam84 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
How sad, poor Bulma and Vegeta, the story is great, can't wait until I read it all. i loved the first one, so this must be fantastic as well!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
Lee: What is this? A movie?
Kenny: Are you retarded? Your obviously reading!
Lee: What? No! I mean like this always happens in Movies...
Guest chapter 16 . 8/12/2014
I am officially a fan of your work :) Loved this story and I can't wait for you to continue Twice Upon A Time!
Sakura Trees chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
I love this! Please do a spin off for trunks! You don't see many Trunks and oc stories.
Chelstar chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
SUCH A GOOD STORY. Good ending too. My only complaint is that there aren't more chapters. /3
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
i didn't even realized I this was linked to that other story I read months ago till the old comment
Guest chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
Thanks for this wonderful Story ;)
bloodshadows chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
This was a good story. thank you for writing it.
Morisako83 chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
Awesome story all enjoy it.
pannybaby123 chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
great chapter and end of this fic! ... wish there was more but I know I'll see more of the in Twice Upon a Time! :)
applefanfic chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
Awwwww so romantic! Loved this story from the beginning to da end! ;)
MegaKat chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
Aaaaw! Yay, you finished it! *THROWS CONFETTI* Congrats on finishing a fic, it's always such a nice feeling!
Nova.8 chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
Perfect ending to this story. Thank you for writing. I'm glad we got to see the others as well and Trunks growing up. Great opening for B and V to have another child. "Redo"