Reviews for Reconstruction
Awkward Dork chapter 15 . 7/4
Aw, this was cute. Glad it worked out... I hate the use of "hott" though. It's not a proper word. Not sure if that was accidental or intentional but I don't believe in it as a distinction from very warm in temperature. Sorry, it kind of ruined the chapter a bit for me :/.
Awkward Dork chapter 12 . 7/4
OMG THIS WAS PERFECT. YES. OMG BABIES. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THIS IS SO EXCITING OMG *DIES* I love this so much. I was afraid based on the other story that I'd have to wait forever to see potential babies BUT THEY ARE HERE. *fans self* :D :D :D

The Yardrat stuff continues to be interesting and I found Vegeta's concern and frustration believable.

GOOD JOB.
Awkward Dork chapter 10 . 7/4
Again, it was so nice to see Mrs. Briefs remembered. True, she's not the most deep person, but she is very caring. Great to see Bulma's perspective. Wasn't underwhelmed this time :). Also holy shit, that encounter with Hedgero. Ahaha, exciting. Interested to see more of the time traveling :D
Awkward Dork chapter 9 . 7/4
Ahh, so this must be why Future Vegeta knows Instant Transmission. Some cute bits here. Vegeta's sarcasm was refreshing and the high voice, ahaha. Nice. Yardrats seem cool. Curious about what Vegeta is proud of.
Awkward Dork chapter 8 . 7/4
Not sure about how you wrote what Vegeta realized at the end of the chapter. I feel like the timing isn't best and he's admitting a bit too much, IMO. Like. "The whole Saiyan legend of mating with someone and sharing a mental connection was true. [...] This didn't make him happy on a lot of levels, number one being that he might die and never see her again." The last sentence here seems too emotional and thus "weak" to this prideful Vegeta. I'd imagine he'd still be trying to fight it a little, even though he's on the verge of death.

It just feels a little rushed. Hmm...
Awkward Dork chapter 7 . 7/4
Hmm, I expected more drama between Future Bulma/Future Vegeta after reading Vegeta's POV for Twice Upon a Time first. It's happening more quickly than I expected, but then again, this is a spin-off. Still nice, but faster pace than the other story (of course). It's good to get more of Bulma's thoughts. Taking multiple perspectives on something can really give a more whole representation of an experience. That said, this was still a little underwhelming. Again, definitely not bad. Decent.
Awkward Dork chapter 6 . 7/4
Interested to see how this will turn out :). Not much else to say... other than liking how Vegeta is appreciating some of Bulma's traits, calling her Saiyan-like. It's a start and sets you up well for later realizations.
Awkward Dork chapter 5 . 7/4
The talk between Trunks and Bulma was beautiful. Captures a lot about them both, individually, and their relationship. It's nice to see them both want so desperately for Vegeta to turn around. United on that front.

Bulma's anger and worry for Trunks taking on the androids was really realistic... as was Vegeta being at a loss from being so much weaker than his son. Good.
Awkward Dork chapter 4 . 7/4
I like the fire coming back to Bulma :). I'm glad that you did show how she changed. It fits perfectly with what she has gone through, but it's nice to see her find her spark again.

Also, the blueberry muffins. Mrs. Briefs tends to be overlooked, but I'm glad you've given her small, subtle, but significant moments in your writing. It does her justice. It's a sign of great writing when even the minor characters have life like that.
Awkward Dork chapter 3 . 7/4
I liked the last bit where Bulma angrily smashes the capsule containing the GR. Lots of emotion there ... accurately conveys her struggle and her pain.
Awkward Dork chapter 2 . 7/4
I like how you've written Krillin/Yamcha. They're actually bearable here and I feel like it shows a genuine effort to portray characters fairly. They've always annoyed me in the English dub (I was surprised to like Krillin much better after a friend suggested I look at the Japanese original) and I've seen my own reservations reflected in other people's stories. Yamcha especially is annoying in B/V fics in the times where people try to show Vegeta as the better man and better mate to Bulma. I don't like him and I sympathize, but the way he is portrayed is clearly biased in some stories.

Cute, how Vegeta ends up retracting what he says about how Bulma is probably old and sagging.

Enjoying your dialogue, btw. I think you do it well.
Awkward Dork chapter 1 . 7/4
Interesting, how you incorporated hope into Bulma's motivation and how it ties into how she wrote "hope" on the time machine. Works really well.

Touching, the last bit with the ghostly Vegeta.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 5 . 4/22
Super Saiyan 2? Damn... He didn't even need that though... Ascended Super Saiyan (the muscle-bound form) was more than powerful enough to destroy the androids.
Galaxylam84 chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
Loved it!
Galaxylam84 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
How sad, poor Bulma and Vegeta, the story is great, can't wait until I read it all. i loved the first one, so this must be fantastic as well!