Reviews for The Boy Next Door
Candy Phantom chapter 4 . 7/7
I fall asleep at about 4 and am still able to wake up sometime between 10 and 11. It's how my brain works.
Candy Phantom chapter 3 . 7/7
Yeah, I have those days where I'm so happy I'm gonna die and the days I just wanna commit suicide. Then I remember that Kodiak would kill me if I tried. XD
Icestar2012 chapter 30 . 5/7
OH MY GERSH your story is absolutely adorable
Herbie The Time Travelling Car chapter 17 . 9/19/2014
which one of you is older(out of Phil and ari)
storytimeallthetime chapter 30 . 7/10/2014
Oh please write more to this story. Your stories have captivated me through and through and i am so gratefully lucky to have found you. Trust me when i tell you that i have experienced actual emotional turmoil from these stories and have enjoyed it that much more. :) i will be so extremely happy if there will be a sequel. About cupcake and aster, i wondering since they jack in common, if there was anything between them? I mean like, romantically. Just a question in my mind that's been bothering me and was wondering if you would answer. Please write more. I am a curious person :)
Jackrabbit 26 chapter 29 . 5/27/2014
It's cheaper. 29 and I just now understood the survival bracelet was Aster's way of fixing Jack's bad luck. Awesome!
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 30 . 5/4/2014
Sequel? Maybe? I loved this!
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 11 . 5/2/2014
I actually have a name for such clumsiness. I call it Gilliganitis. ;) I'm loving this so far, can't wait to finish it!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 30 . 4/8/2014
Amazing story I wanted to review the other chapters but I had saved the pages to read and had no internet but loved it you did an awesome job with this story I seriously though jack would die ;) can't wait for the updates on the other stories as we'll cuz their really good :)
Lexinator3000 chapter 30 . 4/3/2014
This was such a cute story! Omg I LOVED it! I'm like tearing up a little wow it was so cute and auuggghhh I love stories with Jack going from an abusive home to a nice one.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/20/2014
That was beautiful!
moocow4me chapter 30 . 1/11/2014
Wow, I loved it! XD Can you right anpther human Au story about Jack, but have it as a JackRabbit fic? Please? :D I think that would be adorable, but I can't any human AU that I haven't read.
Luzith chapter 30 . 12/26/2013
Loved it! Very well written with good character development. The only feedback I have is making Jack a few years younger than Aster and Nick since the older brother/younger brother relationship was such a focal point to the story. Great job!
Cat Lunanoff chapter 30 . 12/22/2013
this was so good. (did I see some JackXCupcake?) super great :)
Gabwolfgirl chapter 30 . 11/14/2013
This was really really good.