Reviews for Revival at the Champions League
IchiIchi chapter 27 . 2/16
Great story so far. It's been amazing. Really wish Ash could get back to normal soon. It also wouldn't hurt for Pidgeot to forgive him xP I feel as if their bond would go beyond that. Well anyway, great stuff and hope to see more soon
Safaia Bara chapter 27 . 2/10
...Wow...

I think it's safe to say that this is probably my favorite Pokemon fanfiction. I love the character development and relationships in this. Some of it is hard for me to follow (that's my fault- I've only watched a few episodes from DP and BW; I need to watch them all at some point, but I'm trying!)

For some reason, I wish Gary would make an appearance, though.

There is too much that I want to compliment you on, it would take a few hours at least. I'll just say keep up the amazing work and I look forward to the next chapter.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 27 . 1/28
For those who are still whining about dragon attacks doing no damage to fairy types, you could maybe have that be the case, but only if they are caught in Kalos?
DeathGoblin chapter 27 . 1/11
Ash's date with Anabel was my favorite part of the last two chapter.

I thought you went a bit overboard with the whole 'Team Rocket reveals Ash's past' plotline. It just felt the whole story slowed down for the parts where bantering about and I don't see why James had to narrate the battle with Giovanni in full detail. Also, while I support the idea of Giovanni redeeming himself (FYI: it was in the original Red & Blue) I don't think this story earned that moment. A story where Ash has multiple interactions with Giovanni could have built up to it. For the sake of the flashback, I think you should have been more cryptic about it. Perhaps have James or Meowth mention seeing a change in Giovanni as the battle progressed or something like that.

Also, there was at least one moment where you told what Ash was feeling instead of showing it. It was when Ash was battling Giovanni and he got angry. Instead of saying 'character x was angry', you could use phrases like 'his nostrils flared' or 'he gritted his teeth' to show how angry he was.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 3 . 1/5
Ash is coming back
NinjaFang1331 chapter 9 . 1/5
Awesome job Anabel
Tony0423 chapter 27 . 1/5
Awesome chapter. Its sad how pidgeot would reject ash but in reality he did have it coming. Also I think the song is Suddenly by BENI if I'm not mistaken.
AmericanBoy2016 chapter 27 . 1/5
Just reread the story, and it was really nice with the new chapters. Throughout the story i like how Brock is portrayed, hopefully he ends up with Lucy later on. I also like how each of the ex-team rocket members now has a good life now , it does them right. I'm hoping u include some more of the shipping moments, they're the best. Anyways can u say what the ages of the characters are? or at least what u want them to be. Anyways keep up the great work and hope u update soon. Later
Passerby Boy chapter 27 . 1/3
It's been a while since I last read, but it's nice to see this story progressing so swimmingly. You've opted for the better path for the bad guys, which is different than what I'm used to reading where they're imprisoned for life or killed off. It would be Ash's way to give them a chance at redemption, so I thought I ought to share that. Keep at it!
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 27 . 1/2
Loved the karaoke part XD
SilverFlameHaze chapter 27 . 1/2
I feel like this chapter really spoke out for the characters most people just have as comic relief bad guys and Big Bad's that die in the second to last chapter.

In this, I could imagine Jessie actually trying to define more about herself, searching through the past with this meeting and still going through the motions of life while still having a GOAL.
I also had a weird moment where I felt like drawing from the "Ash comes back from Orre" cliche the fandom takes and thought about maybe Giovanni starting over there. Criminals go there all the time and it's implied that even they can reach the top on nothing but they're skills alone. I wonder if he would actually go there. It would sure be a shock XD

Anyway... I'm done ranting, good bye! Great chapter!
ultimateCCC chapter 27 . 1/1
If a baby Pokémon was stuck in a tree, on top of a building, or anywhere would Ash rescue it?
Flibbly Moonbeam chapter 4 . 1/1
Proper, full-on Red mode, huh? Interesting so far.
Flibbly Moonbeam chapter 1 . 1/1
I'm getting the UEFA Champions League Anthem in my head now. THE CHAAAMPIOOONS!
Alatum Laminis chapter 27 . 1/1
I said once before that you were just like your brother. That sentiment has not changed for the negative even throughout the year and a half since this story's publishing. Instead, it has only increased.

While this story is not of my favorite genre, the fact remains that it is still fantastic. Now I merely wonder how this year will go.

Until the next update, right?