Reviews for Revival at the Champions League
gluart chapter 33 . 4/13
I really do hope you haven't abandoned this story. It would be such a treat to be able to read it through to the end. Anyhow, I hope that life has been treating you well!
Erik chapter 33 . 1/15
Hello YoungerP, I know you do not know me, but my name is Erik. I have read this Pokemon story before and I must say, that I am deeply impressed by how you made Ash become more dedicated to his training and how he became withdrawn and distant from his friends, where he tries to avoid them, but slowly opens up to Anabel. Along with the changes you made with Paul, even though he's still aloof towards people, he's shown to be somewhat a bit more civil and empathize with those he lashed out and ridiculed in the past and even become more respectful to those who give him a better challenge. I was wondering; how would you like to work on a new version of an old Pokemon fanfic story: Facing the Past. The story plot would be that Delia was murdered by Team Rocket for Ash interfering and foiling their plans and Ash was blamed for it by the parents of his friends, (along with Misty's sisters), telling him to stay away from Brock, Misty, May, Max and Dawn and saying they never wanted to see him again. He would leave Pallet Town and be living in a cabin he and his Pokemon built near Mount Silver for five years and he would refer to himself as Eclipse Silverline. Do you happen to have a Gmail account? If you do, you can contact and reach me on my Gmail account; . If you get this message and like it, you can contact me and we can discuss it further. Peace.
doctor of supreme awesomeness chapter 33 . 11/29/2016
just read your story I loved it
ARSLOTHES chapter 33 . 9/27/2016
Hope to see this updated soon
grimreaper40045 chapter 6 . 8/24/2016
1 sided battles are the best
Guest chapter 33 . 7/2/2016
Sparkydragon98- If Paul is battling Sabrina, then I'd like to suggest making him use his Aggron, Honchkrow, and Ninjask.
jeet granger chapter 33 . 3/31/2016
Great Chapter and a story
Thatoneguy2016 chapter 33 . 3/3/2016
Hey great chapter. Good way to bring us back into the story after such a long time. Seeing things from Paul's point of view is interesting. I can understand that you're life is pretty busy and all so don't worry about that. Just plz try to update a little more often,and not have these huge gaps in time between chapters. Anyways, keep up the great work and update soon. Later.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 4 . 3/3/2016
LOL, Poor Cilan Had To Deal With Iris And Georgia For A Whole Month, Great Chapter!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 3 . 3/2/2016
Nice Chapter, Pretty Cool Making Anabel & Lucian Siblings, Just Hoping Ash Ain't Too Angsty.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 2 . 3/2/2016
Great Chapter :) I'm Wondering How Long The Island Has Been Discovered, Because Of The Movie Events And All?
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Nice Start, Looking Forward To Reading The Rest :)
AnthonyC22 chapter 31 . 3/2/2016
LOL! Love how Espeon can figure out the hints, yet Pikachu can never even do that. Is there even a shipping between Anabel's Espeon and Pikachu... I wonder.
Namittheking chapter 33 . 3/2/2016
Love the story so far. Cant wait for coming chapters. Also, The stones he got from Giovanni are mega evolution stones right?
AnthonyC22 chapter 27 . 3/2/2016
Well that was an interesting chapter, thought it was funny when Harley broke into those moves while doing the karaoke. And I find it funny how Drew thinks Ash is supposed to be as "dense as a mountain of Graveler", but here he is across from them on a date with Anabel... How ironic, lol.