Reviews for Revival at the Champions League
ARSLOTHES chapter 33 . 9/27
Hope to see this updated soon
grimreaper40045 chapter 6 . 8/24
1 sided battles are the best
Sparkydragon98- If Paul is battling Sabrina, then I'd like to suggest making him use his Aggron, Honchkrow, and Ninjask.
jeet granger chapter 33 . 3/31
Great Chapter and a story
Thatoneguy2016 chapter 33 . 3/3
Hey great chapter. Good way to bring us back into the story after such a long time. Seeing things from Paul's point of view is interesting. I can understand that you're life is pretty busy and all so don't worry about that. Just plz try to update a little more often,and not have these huge gaps in time between chapters. Anyways, keep up the great work and update soon. Later.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 4 . 3/3
LOL, Poor Cilan Had To Deal With Iris And Georgia For A Whole Month, Great Chapter!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 3 . 3/2
Nice Chapter, Pretty Cool Making Anabel & Lucian Siblings, Just Hoping Ash Ain't Too Angsty.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 2 . 3/2
Great Chapter :) I'm Wondering How Long The Island Has Been Discovered, Because Of The Movie Events And All?
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 3/2
Nice Start, Looking Forward To Reading The Rest :)
AnthonyC22 chapter 31 . 3/2
LOL! Love how Espeon can figure out the hints, yet Pikachu can never even do that. Is there even a shipping between Anabel's Espeon and Pikachu... I wonder.
Namittheking chapter 33 . 3/2
Love the story so far. Cant wait for coming chapters. Also, The stones he got from Giovanni are mega evolution stones right?
AnthonyC22 chapter 27 . 3/2
Well that was an interesting chapter, thought it was funny when Harley broke into those moves while doing the karaoke. And I find it funny how Drew thinks Ash is supposed to be as "dense as a mountain of Graveler", but here he is across from them on a date with Anabel... How ironic, lol.
Eternalce chapter 33 . 3/2
I have a feeling ash will face a champion. Then again, id like to see flint.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 33 . 2/29
A solid chapter here.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 33 . 2/29
This was a great chapter to read and a little foreshadowing that Ash is going to face another elite four member. Thank you for updating.