Reviews for Deliverance
Kangarooney chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
I think the mot powerful part of this story so far, was when you made Sandy cry. I mean, in my mind, Sandy is kind of invincible - ignore the fact where he died, remember when he came back to life. That he would cry over injuring some creature that attacked him and his friends, makes my heart go all fuzzy. That was a fabulous , I like your vocabulary. A lot of people think you don't need multiple words for the same meaning, I think it's extremely necessary. If you said "After they left, Sandy cried." my reaction wouldn't have been quite so much. But because you used "wept" my brain was appeased. Besides, "wept" is a better word than "cried".

Crying is like openly showing your sadness and asking for a hug. While weeping is more silent and to yourself, it's an internal sadness.

Okay. Enough gabbing - it's just when I come across an idea I like that's been written well... well I can't help it! It makes me happy. :) Thank you for making me happy.

-Kangarooney-

P.s. You're probably like: "This long of a review just because I wrote 'wept'?" And I'll say: "Yes. Because I think you get it. Why we have so many different words for the same meanings. I think you're one of the few who really gets it."
Twistedfangirl chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
You could have ended it. You could have saved us from the continued pain. UGH! This is very well written though. I like it a lot. I will definitely read the rest. It made me tear up actually.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 16 . 8/6/2014
Great job :) am excited for your new story :)
Daughter of Death and Magic chapter 16 . 8/2/2014
Whoop! Whoop! Can't wait!
Brenne chapter 16 . 8/2/2014
I'm glad Jack is finally with his mother. Great story! Thanks! :D
AlchemistLeigh95 chapter 15 . 7/22/2014
OHMYGOSH! I loved this chapter! I loves how throughout this story you brought in the bible! You even quoted one of my fav verses! *heart* You did an amazing job! I adore this story so much I can't even put it into words! *gives you a huge hug*
Daughter of Death and Magic chapter 15 . 7/15/2014
That was beautiful. I was crying and then I was laughing with joy and then crying because this wonderful story is over. This fantastic journey you have led us readers on with the written word has come to an end. But what an adventure it was. Thank you for taking your time to create such a wonderous work of art. Thank you for allowing me to spend part of my day reading your awesome story. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/13/2014
THIS IS JUST FUCKING AWSM DAMMIT WHY IS THIS NOT CANON ; u ;
unknown chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
I knew it! You are evil! ;D
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
Amazing jib I love the way you write its just really good I was hoping he would live but fully expecting he would die super duper awesomely well written loved it
TrustyFoxy chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
Awesome story! Im keeping my eye in you for more stories ;)
Willowtuft chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
Loved the story!
Brenne chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
I just started reading this, and I'm hooked! This story is amazing! Looking forward to more! XD
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
next pls ohgawd
The Clever Weasel chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
I really, really, REALLY hope that you update this soon. It is a phenomenal fic and one that cannot possibly be left unfinished!

Cannot wait for the next update!

The Clever Weasel